Love By Paper Creations

Tulsa, OK View map

Hi there! I'm so glad you decided to check out my page. My name is Hannah and I am the owner of the shop Lovebypapercreations. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a teacher, wife, and now mother to my beautiful little girl, Holland. I love all things crafty and creative. On my free time I enjoy working out, doing anything outside, and napping (when I can).

I have been creating invitations for almost two years and continue to enjoy finding new designs to make. Most of my designs come from custom orders, but many were just created by myself as well. When creating my designs, I think about what my wedding experience was like and want to make sure I am making each invitation special for each event. That's what is great about my items, they are unique to YOU.

I am all about saving money. That is why I created this business; to help people find exactly what they are looking for on a budget. All invitations are digital designs, which are sent as a high quality file for you to print the way you'd like. (But I can do mail orders if needed-just request pricing). I am always looking for new designs to create and new customers to please! If you have a design in mind the you can't seem to find, look no further! I would LOVE to create something for you to make your wedding day the best day ever!