63 Watts Creek Place, Blairsville, GA 30512 Map · Phone number

About T. Crawford Photography

My passion for art started with music, throughout high school and college I played in an array of performance groups and also performed solo. It was in high school that I discovered Ansel Adams, and while I was still very much a musician, I couldn't help but to be more and more intrigued by the world of photography. After my freshman year in high school I started taking classes and eventually when I went to college, I decided to commit myself entirely to this very special art form. I pursued my passion for photography to the point of starting a business with a very good friend and very good photographer Brandan Bunker in 2006 in Florida. After many years of success I decided to go out on my own and launch T. Crawford Photograpyhy! So, here I am!..I set out to capture images that would evoke the same emotions as a song and written word, to me there is nothing more true than "A picture is worth a thousand words"!

"Photography, as a powerful medium
of expression and communications,
offers an infinite variety of perception,
interpretation and execution".

01917c2a411d53cf 1301849878347 250115692M55iVO
250115692M55iVO

T. Crawford Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 63 Watts Creek Place Blairsville, 30512 See on map