Midland, TX 79703 Map · Phone number

About Sydney Tolifson Photography

I absolutely love photographing two people in love. It's one of the best things! Being able to tell your love story and big day as well as gaining new friends is exactly what I strive for!

When I am not taking pictures, I am chasing my crazy one year old around the house, or doing some sort of arts and crafts. Pinterest is my jam!

Photography has been the most amazing journey, and brought me to meet some pretty incredible people. I would absolutely love to photograph your big day!

Follow Sydney Tolifson Photography on

1 Reviews for Sydney Tolifson Photography

• Aira

Aira Noelle · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Small Wedding Hero

I found Sydney from Instagram. She used local hashtags which made it easy for me to see her photos and styles. Her website was also clean and easy to navigate.
    I was drawn to the way she shoots and edits her photos. She shoots both digitally and with film! Her brides are the epitome of radiance and their skin still maintains a real texture. They don't look hyper-real or overly airbrushed. They look like their wedding day was truly the best day of their life throughout all textures: skin, dresses, florals, etc.
    I needed to book a photographer in 2-4 weeks for a wedding. She not only consistently communicated through email with me, but she gave me suggestions for other local photographers she trusts in case she wasn't available for the time or day we needed.
    Luckily, God had a plan and our schedules came together. She was patient and compassionate with the last minute changes and hurdles we had to overcome.
    Her time management skills were truly a blessing. We booked her for one hour (for the ceremony). In that short amount of time, she was able to capture the venue, the scenery around the venue, both the bride and groom's family, portraits of the bride and groom, AND the ceremony. Ya girl WERKED. She also seamlessly and quietly worked her way through our crowd.
    We were all floored when we saw the final results in less than 4 weeks. Her eye is magical. It was like she knew exactly what we were hoping for and she was in on the planning.
    Do you ever wish you could see what someone sees when they say "you're beautiful?" If so, hire Sydney. You'll see it in through her photography.

Sydney Tolifson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Midland, 79703 See on map