Midland, Midland, TX 79703 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About Sydney Tolifson Photography

Sydney Tolifson Photography is a contemporary-style wedding photographer based out of Midland, Texas. Sydney is passionate about capturing the precious and genuine moments that you share with your loved ones on one of the biggest days of your life, giving your timeless memories to cherish for years to come.

Sydney Tolifson Photography offers many services to document your day and give you a fun, enjoyable experience. The wedding photography services she provides include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter

Other Services
Sydney Tolifson Photography also provides many ways to preserve your treasured wedding memories so that you can share them with the generations to come. The wedding photography item she offers include:

• Albums

4 Reviews for Sydney Tolifson Photography

• Aira

Aira Noelle · Married on 10/26/2019

Small Wedding Hero

I found Sydney from Instagram. She used local hashtags which made it easy for me to see her photos and styles. Her website was also clean and easy to navigate.
    I was drawn to the way she shoots and edits her photos. She shoots both digitally and with film! Her brides are the epitome of radiance and their skin still maintains a real texture. They don't look hyper-real or overly airbrushed. They look like their wedding day was truly the best day of their life throughout all textures: skin, dresses, florals, etc.
    I needed to book a photographer in 2-4 weeks for a wedding. She not only consistently communicated through email with me, but she gave me suggestions for other local photographers she trusts in case she wasn't available for the time or day we needed.
    Luckily, God had a plan and our schedules came together. She was patient and compassionate with the last minute changes and hurdles we had to overcome.
    Her time management skills were truly a blessing. We booked her for one hour (for the ceremony). In that short amount of time, she was able to capture the venue, the scenery around the venue, both the bride and groom's family, portraits of the bride and groom, AND the ceremony. Ya girl WERKED. She also seamlessly and quietly worked her way through our crowd.
    We were all floored when we saw the final results in less than 4 weeks. Her eye is magical. It was like she knew exactly what we were hoping for and she was in on the planning.
    Do you ever wish you could see what someone sees when they say "you're beautiful?" If so, hire Sydney. You'll see it in through her photography.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Kendra Elliott · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Photographer!!

Sydney took our engagement photos and our wedding photos and did amazing! She is a pleasure to work with and does amazing work behind the camera. We love our portraits, but I love how she captured moments around our wedding I wouldn’t have thought to get. She got amazing pictures of all our guests enjoying the reception, and I am forever grateful she took the time to photograph them. She is amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend her! Thank you Sydney!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Darci

Darci Harwell · Married on 10/13/2018

Attentive, cool headed in a crisis, INCREDIBLE PHOTOS

Sydney was the photographer for my best friend's wedding and engagement photos and they were breathtakingly gorgeous. So when the time came for my (now) husband and I to choose our wedding photographer, I knew exactly who I wanted! Sydney was an absolute dream to work with. I booked her months in advance for our special day because I knew we HAD to have her take our photos! Sydney met with my Mom and I twice before the big day to help us plan our wedding day timeline. Having this timeline set out ahead of time helped to calm my nerves and made us feel like everything was taken care of. She is so patient and attentive to her client's individual needs and gave us excellent suggestions when I wasn't sure about exactly what we wanted. She made sure to create a list of specific photos that we wanted to have taken, as well as a list of special guests I knew I needed to have photos of/with. On the wedding day, Sydney's amazing second shooter (Jacqueline) went to photograph the groom and his groomsmen while they got ready so that my bridal party and I could have all of Sydney's attention. Sydney captured all of the special details of our wedding day with such care and attentiveness, I truly can't imagine having anyone but her taking care of us. Sydney truly helped to capture Kelby and I's relationship and personalities in a beautiful way. One of the things I'm most thankful for is how quickly Sydney reacted when (near) disaster struck. My wonderful groom almost dropped me during our sparkler send-off (cringe)! I was about to run away, nearly in tears when I looked up, saw Sydney and she said "turn back around, go back down the aisle and let's do it again, you've got this!" She turned a stressful moment into beautiful photos that I will treasure forever. Sydney made me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day and I HAPPILY reccomend her to every bride I come into contact with. Her style is romantic, airy and classic. Our photos are absolutely stunning and I will never forget the overall feeling of our wedding day because Sydney captured everything so perfectly. My husband and I will truly treasure our wedding photos forever. I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Sydney Tolifson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Canvas
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

• Midland Midland, TX, 79703 See on map
    Location of (Sydney Tolifson Photography)