Sydney Shaye Photography

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Sydney Shaye Photography is a wedding and event photographer based in Scottsdale, Arizona. After developing a lifelong passion for photography, I was inspired to establish my own business in 2020. Since then, I have worked on numerous events, weddings, landscapes, and photoshoots. I am especially inspired by nature's beauty and true love, which makes working with couples an absolute joy. Wherever you choose to celebrate your big day, I will be there with my camera to preserve your precious moments.

Sydney Shaye Photography offers a variety of services for engagements, weddings, and boudoir shoots. I offer several photography packages based on the level of coverage you require. Each option includes carefully selected and edited images, digital downloadable files, and custom timelines. Wedding portraits, polaroid prints, and personalized gifts are also available as add-ons.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Koryna
    Koryna G. Getting married on 04/28/2023

Efficient, Friendly, Incredible Photographer

Sydney had a promotion going on for her photography services where she would travel to San Francisco at no charge to us, and shoot our engagement photos. We had so much fun shooting with her and she really helped my fiance to feel more comfortable and at ease (he hates photos lol). Later that day, she texted me that some photos were ready to view and they were amazing! I texted her to let her know that we had an engagement party coming up and asked if she could edit a couple more... she then, in THREE DAYS, had our entire shoot completed and sent them all to me to use for our party. Understandably, this situation is extremely rare and doesn't happen often, but Sydney went out of her way to get us everything we needed for our party and all the photos were perfect. Highly recommend.
    Bri B. Married on 09/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sydney Shaye Photography is Unmatched!

Sydney is easily the best photographer I know! We hired her for our wedding in September 2022, and she went above and beyond! Sydney is very responsive and invested in her clients; as soon as she responded to my inquiry, she answered all the questions I had. Her flexibility is unmatched too! Our venue was only available the day before the one I quoted her, and she responded in minutes about changing the date for us. Sydney also set up a coffee meeting, so we could talk about all the pictures we were looking for and a timeline. She made me feel so comfortable that I was going to get the pictures I wanted, and she even lent me advice on planning which was so helpful. The day of, she was AMAZING!! She was so kind, professional, and helpful. My husband and I are not inherently photogenic, and she made sure we felt comfortable while directing our poses that felt really natural. I loved how Sydney is both a helpful friend and a photographer on wedding day! She even had a little crochet tool to help my bridesmaids button up my dress. And our pictures are stunning!! The next day she was able to send us some sneak peeks, and I’m already having trouble picking just a few to frame—they’re all too good!! If you’re looking for a photographer for your wedding, you have to pick Sydney! She is thoughtful, professional, talented, and kind!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 07/31/2022

10/10 recommend

Sydnye is incredibly talented, organized, and professional. Her laid back style when shooting made us feel comfortable. That’s saying a lot because I am usually really uncomfortable in front of the camera. Her skills are one of a kind and working with her is a no brainer!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Sydney Shaye Photography 1
Exclusive
Sydney Shaye Photography 2
Discount

Every referral recieves 20% any future session EXCEPT a wedding session!

Pricing

4902 E Windrose Dr Scottsdale, AZ, 85254
Location of (Sydney Shaye Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding