Joshua Tree, CA 92252 Map · Phone number

About Sydney and Ryan

ADVENTURE ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER AND VIDEOGRAPHER TEAM

Hey there, we're Sydney and Ryan! We are a husband and wife elopement photographer and videographer team. We eloped ourselves, so we are super passionate about helping plan and document people's intimate wedding days. Let's hike for a sunrise vow exchange, explore a national park together and capture your ceremony at a beuatiufl lookout, or even hop in a hot air balloon. Elopements give you the opportunity to celebrate your love in the way you have dreamed of.

We strive to capture the moments that show the truest form of your love. The candid’s that freeze the moment in time and will be incredibly special to look back on for years to come.

Check out our website to learn more about the experience & services we offer!

Follow Sydney and Ryan on

Other couples have also viewed

• Abby Brown Photography
  • Gadé Laví
  • Apricot Love Photography
  • TheCinestory®
dsc08129 2 51 1056581
Sydney and Ryan
joshua tree national park adventure elopement photographer 1 51 1056581 160825975697202
Sydney and Ryan
redwood forest elopement california elopement photographer 1 51 1056581 160168698276849
snow canyon elopement utah elopement photographer 1 51 1056581 160825971176553
Sydney and Ryan
zion national park elopement utah elopement photographer 1 51 1056581 160825971231574
emily chris pololu valley big island elopement 5 51 1056581 160825968323602
Sydney and Ryan
north shore elopement hawaii adventure elopement photographer 2 51 1056581 160175746144320
Sydney and Ryan
kaua adventure elopement photographer sydney and ryan 2 51 1056581 160175741635550
Sydney and Ryan
crouching lion hike elopement hawaii adventure elopement photographer sydney and ryan kroll 1 51 1056581 160175716558511
Sydney and Ryan
redwood forest coastal elopement kayl scotty california elopement photographer 29 51 1056581 160175714186511
Sydney and Ryan
morocco desert elopement adventurous monahan sand dunes sydney and ryan photography 1 51 1056581 1559177430
Sydney and Ryan
joshua tree national park elopement ashley jose joshua tree elopement photographer sydney and ryan 28 51 1056581 160168710012681
dsc08129 2 51 1056581

4 Reviews for Sydney and Ryan

Jessica T. · Married on 05/25/2021

A million Stars ⭐️

I fell in love with Sydney and Ryan’s work with the first picture I saw on Instagram. Then reading their bio, I knew I HAD to have them as my photographer. We had planned on eloping in Hawaii, and had to change plans 24 hours before we were supposed to fly out. Sydney was beyond understanding and so helpful. We rescheduled for Arches and Canyon-lands a few months later. The amount of time and effort she put into researching locations, restaurants, Airbnb’s etc was incredible. She helped make our day stress free. Meeting her was even better than expected. She’s so down for earth and talented. It was like spending the entire day with a friend, who also also dogs and adventures. I couldn’t say enough nice things about her as a person or photographer. Our photos are better than I ever could have imagined.

Sent on 07/26/2021
  • Heather

Heather R. · Married on 04/15/2021

Incredible!

My husband Jason and I hired Sydney for our adventure elopement photos on the Oregon coast. Hawaii was our first choice but we had to change our plans due to COVID. Sydney was more than helpful in helping us figure out how to change our location. She had many suggestions and provided so much helpful information. So ultimately we decided the Oregon coast. Sydney also suggested that if we wanted a bit of variety in our photos that a redwoods forest was only about a 30 minute drive from our elopement spot. We thought that was an incredible idea, so we were able to have photos taken with the redwoods and also on the beach. Absolutely beautiful! We met up with Sydney the day before our elopement to scope our location and also grabbed dinner. Meeting up with Sydney felt like hanging out with an old friend! On elopement day, my husband and I were running behind (as per usual LOL) but Sydney was so patient with us! She made our day so special and made us feel so comfortable while taking the photos! Everything was incredible and she helped make our day so beautiful. A couple of days later we received our sneak peak gallery and I cried the entire time going through them, they were so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! About 6 weeks later we got our full elopement gallery and were just so blown away by the beauty and quality of the photos. If you're on the fence on hiring Sydney, I would tell you don't be! Sydney is more than helpful and thinks of every tiny detail. Not to mention her work is absolutely gorgeous. Sydney made our day so much more than we could have ever imagined and we are forever grateful! ♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 07/18/2021
  • Emily

Emily H. · Married on 12/12/2020

Elopement Dream Come True

Sydney was an integral part of making our intimate wedding ceremony as special as it was. Not only are her photos incredibly breathtaking, she went above and beyond to make sure that our experience for our elopement trip was nothing short of amazing. We shared our dreams of having an adventure elopement and Sydney truly made them into a reality. Syd provided us with thorough details about where to stay, activities to do, and what not to miss while we were in Hawaii. We were in constant communication with her - she even sent me a suggestion guide with a link to the dress I wore for our ceremony! We will forever appreciate Syds determination to make our COVID elopement happen!

Sent on 04/22/2021

Sydney and Ryan FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Joshua Tree, CA, 92252 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sydney and Ryan)