1149 Zion Park Blvd., Springdale, UT 84767 Map · Phone number

About Switchback Grille

For more than fifteen years, our talented team has created receptions and events to suit a variety of tastes, styles and backgrounds. We know what it takes to orchestrate amazing weddings in Zion Canyon. We would be happy to assist with:

Site selection, logistics and floor plans

Decor, lighting and floral design

Customized menus

Exquisite pastries and desserts

Bar Service - Wine, Liquor and Beer

Whatever you desire, we are anxious to assist and look forward to seeing your hopes and dreams come true.

Follow Switchback Grille on

Switchback Grille 3
Switchback Grille 4
Switchback Grille 5

Linda · Married on 10/27/2018

Our daughter and future son-in-law have chosen The Switchback Grille for their Fall, 2018 wedding reception. Last weekend we all arrived to do our wedding dinner tasting and it was the most fabulous and enlightening of experiences...so beyond all of our expectations! Kristen Marriott, the wedding coordinator, was so warm, gracious, well organized and accommodating. She presented a wide range of tasty dishes, devoting so much time and input to our family in helping us create the perfect menus for our upcoming wedding guests at a price point respectful of our budget. In addition, despite it being a very busy Saturday night in the restaurant, Kristen took extra time to answer all of our logistical questions, down to the smallest detail...like our three options for how the napkins could be folded! Her level of responsive professionalism, detailed knowledge, and just sheer patience and kindness was so appreciated and very, very reassuring. We left the Switchback Grille that night just elated, knowing we were in the best hands and, with Kristen's leadership and expertise, we would hopefully be able to give our only daughter the wedding of her dreams.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Rocco · Married on 06/09/2018

Excellent Experience

I have nothing but nice things to say about Kristen and Switchback. First thing is first, Switchback has always been good to me, it all started here. I prosposed during the cold month of February and had requested a private dinning area for an engagement dinner. Derick reserved and set up the entire patio section for us with space heaters. He went as far as instructing the servers to close the doors behind them to make it more private for us. We had a wonderful time and took as long as we needed. The food and service was amazing and the staff went completely out of the way since this room is normally closed during these months, I am forever greatful for those accommodations. About a year later I was referred to Kristen, their wedding planner. I told her my situation and budget and she made it happen. She went out of her way, encorporated our event in the day since they had 2 other weddings that night, matched us for exactly what we needed in budget while providing that special service they always provide. We have ZERO complaints and only compliments. We were lucky enough to even have Derick manageing the day shift that day and he even cranked up the ac for us, it was 112 outside.

If you are traveling and want to get married in Zion, are on the small side and seeking for a laid back reception lunch/early dinner and on a budget pick this place, they will give you what you need and I can speak for that. If we would have gone a different route and wanted something more extravagant we would have also chosen switchback.

Kristen went above and beyond for us within budget and I feel we got a great day!

Management, including Derick is also amazing. Every time we visit this place we feel like family. This restaurant is in good hands.

Switchback Grille 6

3.4
      3.5
      2.0
      2.5

Great venue, food was delicious and they made the experience very personal. Some problems encountered were: the event planner provided by the venue didn't always write down my requests in our meetings (it was odd...) and because of that I often had to re-answer and questions she asked throughout the process and I lacked confidence that things would be the way I wanted. I also heard from guests after the event that cocktail hour had all of the food placed in the sun and the catering staff refused to move any of it into the shade, where my guests preferred to be standing. The seating (which I had carefully mapped out), was done incorrectly and some of my guests had a free for all for where they sat, pushing my husband and our parents into the corner of the room, not where we were supposed to sit.
    The staff overall was VERY friendly and accommodating at the reception. And the food really was incredible. I think the coordinator was a little distracted or something throughout the planning process, but she was very nice to speak with and loved all of my ideas.
    In the end, our wedding turned out BEAUTIFULLLY!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Switchback Grille FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 39.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 28.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 10.00
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Indian
    Italian
    Japanese
    Mediterranean
    Mexican
    Southern
    Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware