1735 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD, Las Vegas, NV 89104 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique

We are home of the true "One-Stop" Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. Sweetheart’s Wedding Chapel has been in business in Las Vegas since 1992, and has been marrying happy couples from all over the world. We are different from most other wedding chapels in Las Vegas. We are family owned and operated and dedicated to making sure that you will always get quality service. And if only the best will do when it comes to your wedding pictures, our photography department is unlike anyother wedding chapel in Las Vegas. We are the ONLY wedding chapel that gives you a lifetime gaurantee with your photos.

Follow Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

goodchapelpic
IMG 2369
goodchapelpic

11 Reviews for Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique

Cynthia · Married on 07/27/2016

John & Cynthia Blake just had a renewal of our vows after 12 years of marriage!! While looking online and several phone calls later! Got a hold of the sweethearts wedding chapel and bridal boutique and they have a special promotion and it was going to save us enough to make my dream come true! Very helpful and courteous especially since we would be driving from missouri which was 22 hours straight! ! I t was a lovely quaint little homey feel with all the love you could have from them! Helped me with my dress and veil even helped calm me down service from the minister was excellet! Even ask if it would be ok to pray before the ceremony! Pictures turned out beautiful and we got to pick them by ourself! I loved it hands down! We were not just a number! We were like family! :) money well spent! ;)

Sent on 07/28/2016

Sherrell · Married on 09/19/2015

My fiance Sven and I came from Germany to do our commitment ceremony at Sweetheart's Wedding Chapel. We can't get married right now for reasons I don't need to get into here, but this was the nearest thing to it we could find. I was so happy with Kathy's service as she helped us coordinate everything while in Germany and then after our arrival. When we had our fitting appointments, it was so nice to just give Rose the idea of what I wanted in a dress, and she picked something that suited me so nicely. Rose's son did the fitting for Sven's tux and he looked incredible! In the package we chose the tux and gown, which provided shoes for both of us, veil, tiara, bouquet & boutonniere and of course, gown & tux. This was after Kathy suggested it, as we had originally chosen another package, and it really was the best option for our needs. Then to have so many other things included, photographer (who made such wonderful photographs of our memories), live internet broadcast, and link to the ceremony for 30 days after so our friends and family in Germany could watch later, etc, was just so nice and much less stressful. I also asked to add hair and makeup, (not included in the package) and the lady was so kind and helped me look amazing for our big day. We both were so pleased. The location is very small and intimate, and we really liked that, as it gave a family kind of feel to everything. Kathy was also very understanding about us being late and everyone there, including Rose's daughter-in-law and son, made us feel calmer as I was so worried we would lose our appointment. They made every accommodation for us, and did not rush us through anything, including our photo time, and I can't tell you how much that meant to Sven and me. If you want a small venue and very personalized service, I would highly recommend getting married or committed here! A heartfelt thank you to everyone at Sweetheart's Wedding Chapel! :)

Sent on 10/03/2015

Renee · Married on 01/01/2013

Incredible Service!!! This chapel made my wedding day one to remember. I was recently married to the man of my dreams and the staff at Sweethearts went above and beyond my expectations!! I cant thank them enough!!! My wedding coordinator Andrea was the BEST, The minister had the most touching things to add to the ceremony to give it that special touch. The photographer was incredible and the extra photos are super affordable. I cant wait to renew my vows with them in 5 yrs. I highly recommend this chapel!!!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 175
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Event Planning
    Parking
    Set Up
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Elopements
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Cake
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Pet Friendly
    Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gorgeous venue

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

• 1735 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD Las Vegas, NV, 89104 See on map
    Open 11am to 10pm 7 days a week contact us to set up an appointment. Same day availability
    Location of (Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique)

Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique?

Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Chairs
  • Event Planning
  • Parking
  • Set Up

What are the most important characteristics of Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique for wedding events is known for:

• Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique for wedding events?

Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique offer?

Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Elopements

What services does Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique offer for wedding events?

Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique offers the following services for wedding events:

• All Inclusive Packages
  • Cake
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Pet Friendly
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique is recommended by 55% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.7 in flexibility, 3.7 in professionalism, 3.7 in value, 3.6 in quality of service and 3.6 in average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique offer?

Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.