616 South 3rd Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101 Map · Phone number

About Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique

We are home of the true "One-Stop" Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. Sweetheart's Wedding Chapel has been in business in Las Vegas since 1992, and has been marrying happy couples from all over the world. We are different from most other wedding chapels in Las Vegas. We are family owned and operated and dedicated to making sure that you will always get quality service. And if only the best will do when it comes to your wedding pictures, our photography department is unlike anyother wedding chapel in Las Vegas. We are the ONLY wedding chapel that gives you a lifetime gaurantee with your photos.
Follow Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique on

Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique 5
Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique 6
Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique 7

Cynthia · Married on 07/27/2016

John & Cynthia Blake just had a renewal of our vows after 12 years of marriage!! While looking online and several phone calls later! Got a hold of the sweethearts wedding chapel and bridal boutique and they have a special promotion and it was going to save us enough to make my dream come true! Very helpful and courteous especially since we would be driving from missouri which was 22 hours straight! ! I t was a lovely quaint little homey feel with all the love you could have from them! Helped me with my dress and veil even helped calm me down service from the minister was excellet! Even ask if it would be ok to pray before the ceremony! Pictures turned out beautiful and we got to pick them by ourself! I loved it hands down! We were not just a number! We were like family! :) money well spent! ;)

Sent on 07/28/2016

Sherrell · Married on 09/19/2015

My fiance Sven and I came from Germany to do our commitment ceremony at Sweetheart's Wedding Chapel. We can't get married right now for reasons I don't need to get into here, but this was the nearest thing to it we could find. I was so happy with Kathy's service as she helped us coordinate everything while in Germany and then after our arrival. When we had our fitting appointments, it was so nice to just give Rose the idea of what I wanted in a dress, and she picked something that suited me so nicely. Rose's son did the fitting for Sven's tux and he looked incredible! In the package we chose the tux and gown, which provided shoes for both of us, veil, tiara, bouquet & boutonniere and of course, gown & tux. This was after Kathy suggested it, as we had originally chosen another package, and it really was the best option for our needs. Then to have so many other things included, photographer (who made such wonderful photographs of our memories), live internet broadcast, and link to the ceremony for 30 days after so our friends and family in Germany could watch later, etc, was just so nice and much less stressful. I also asked to add hair and makeup, (not included in the package) and the lady was so kind and helped me look amazing for our big day. We both were so pleased. The location is very small and intimate, and we really liked that, as it gave a family kind of feel to everything. Kathy was also very understanding about us being late and everyone there, including Rose's daughter-in-law and son, made us feel calmer as I was so worried we would lose our appointment. They made every accommodation for us, and did not rush us through anything, including our photo time, and I can't tell you how much that meant to Sven and me. If you want a small venue and very personalized service, I would highly recommend getting married or committed here! A heartfelt thank you to everyone at Sweetheart's Wedding Chapel! :)

Sent on 10/03/2015

Renee · Married on 01/01/2013

Incredible Service!!! This chapel made my wedding day one to remember. I was recently married to the man of my dreams and the staff at Sweethearts went above and beyond my expectations!! I cant thank them enough!!! My wedding coordinator Andrea was the BEST, The minister had the most touching things to add to the ceremony to give it that special touch. The photographer was incredible and the extra photos are super affordable. I cant wait to renew my vows with them in 5 yrs. I highly recommend this chapel!!!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Event Planning
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 20
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

• Makeup in the 702
    Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gorgeous venue

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Sweethearts Wedding Chapel & Rose Eren Bridal Boutique to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

• 616 South 3rd Street Las Vegas, 89101 See on map
    7027644714 (Other Phone Number)
    Open 11am to 8pm 7 days a week contact us to set up an appointment. Same day available, all packages are 50% off for limited time only. Use code (WW50)