Chapel of the Bells

Las Vegas, NV View map

Chapel of the Bells is a destination wedding venue in Las Vegas, Nevada. This iconic wedding venue offers a traditional Las Vegas wedding experience, having married couples and renewed vows for decades. With tons of excellent services and that perfect Vegas feel, Chapel of the Bells is a great place to celebrate your marriage, vow renewal, elopement and more.

Facilities and Capacity
Chapel of the Bells is a fairly small venue, accommodating up to 35 guests. There are five different spaces you may choose from, allowing for quick, stress-free, and exciting service. Guests will be led into Chapel of the Bells by a lush garden, welcoming them to the most important day of their life.

If you choose to have your wedding or vow renewals at Chapel of the Bells, you will be offered an excellent selection of services for a great price. This venue allows reservations and walk-ins, making it a prime location for any couples. Couples will be chauffeured from their hotel to the courthouse to obtain their marriage license, and then directly to the venue to begin the wedding. This venue offers all-inclusive event packages so you can get everything you need for your perfect wedding. From photography and ministers to officiants and even Elvis entertainment, this Las Vegas venue is truly remarkable. The other services that you can expect to find at Chapel of the Bells are:

• Cake
  • Setup/cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Outside vendors

Cuisine
Chapel of the Bells, while it is a small venue, offers catering and bar options with bartenders and servers. If you opt for these services, you can choose a buffet, plated, stationed, or family-style meal, with a variety of bar services. The bar services can include the choice of outside alcohol, a champagne toast, and the choice of cash, limited or open bar. There is also glassware, barware, flatware, linens, china, and even a chocolate fountain available for your use. The catering services can include:

• Dessert
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Cocktail reception
  • Outside cake

Other Services
If you are looking for some final touches to add to your wedding and bring out your unique style, Chapel of the Bells has a great selection of additional event items. These can range from furniture and decor items to tents, audio equipment, and lighting. The full list also includes:

• Altar/arches
  • Tent accessories
  • Aisle runners
  • Dance floor
  • Drapery

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

February
March
April

4.7

C & Married on 07/21/2019

Exceeded Expectations

We didn't know what to expect. We knew this was going to be a casual wedding but the reviews were so mixed we were not sure what our experience would be like.
    I asked questions before we arrived, I asked about taxes and fees, and I confirmed the details 2 times. I was skeptical.
    But I have to tell you that we are so incredibly surprised by the kindness, professionalism and friendly way we were treated.
    My emails were responded to quickly and every question I asked was answered. We were picked up at our hotel in a new, very clean and spotless Cadillac Escalade by a very kind man named JR. Who made sure we were prepared for the courthouse, explained everything that was going to happen there and dropping us directly at the door. He opened every door for us and carried on a conversation that he actually paid attention to our responses. How do I know? Because while we were getting married, JR surprised my husband with a Swisher Sweet Cigar he mentioned in passing conversation that he wished he had for when we were done!! SO NICE OF HIM! The wedding ceremony officiant and desk staff were helpful and understood that we wanted to keep our service very basic with no frills or pictures. The start to finish was so sweet. Outdated décor perhaps but clean and in good shape. I have to believe that any bad reviews must be people who did not ask questions or prepare for the day. They are in the business to make money, they are going to charge for the extras, that's how they increase profits like anyone else. But no one tried to upsell us on anything and were perfectly understanding when we told them that we did not even want a ring exchange. We would highly recommend Chapel of the Bells. Thank you for a beautiful, private moment we will always remember.
  • Kim
    Kim H. Married on 02/05/2019

Lovely chapel & great people

These people had everything perfect for me. Our wedding was perfect for us.
    Heather Married on 10/27/2015
    My husband and I renewed our vows last Tuesday 10/27/15. We've been married 17 years and we had planned a trip to Las Vegas back in the spring with 5 friends. One of our favorite movies is "Vegas Vacation" with Chevy Chase and Beverly DeAngelo. So, my husband said that we should renew our vows at the same chapel that Clark "Sparky" Griswold and Ellen Priscilla Ruth Smith Griswold did. So, I called and spoke to Mary at Chapel of the Bells. She was SOO helpful, professional and polite! After reading other reviews, I was a little worried. However, Mary explained everything to me, including the price for each item. So I was not surprised by any of the charges because I knew ahead of time how much it would cost. Mary kept in contact with me to confirm my date/time and what time to send a car to pick us up. The limo was beautiful - not outdated at all. Rick, the limo driver, was in a suit and was very professional, opening the doors for us and talking to us during the drive. When we arrived at the chapel, it was just as I pictured-just like the movie-including the pink motel next door! I was super excited as we entered. Jon Ross went over everything with us (Mary was off that day, unfortunately. I wanted to meet her and give her a big hug for all of her help!) The ceremony was beautiful. Pastor Steve did a very touching reading that had us all in tears. He made it personal to us. And then the photographer took lots of pictures inside and outside. We went through the pictures and picked out the ones we liked and bought a small package. Our "best man" bought us the DVD of the service so we can have it to show everyone back home in PA. It was just a spectacular day, and I would definitely recommend Chapel of the Bells!! Don't go by the reviews below about being scammed. All you have to do is ask and they will tell you the price for everything up front! It was totally worth the money! And I have a memory of Las Vegas that will last a lifetime! Thanks Mary, Jon, Pastor Steve!

2233 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas, NV, 89104
1-800-233-2391
702-735-6803
Location of (Chapel of the Bells)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding