Sweet Tooth Candy & Gift Company

Tulsa, OK View map

Home of the Candy and Chocolate Buffet, Sweet Tooth Candy & Gift can create your one-of-a-kind buffet that can double as decoration, dessert and a favor. We do it all from set up and serve or for the DIY planner we can help you select candy and chocolate. We have glass containers for rental as well as a full line of other chocolates, candy, jewelry and fun gift for purchase.

Pamela Married on 05/31/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sarah/sweet tooth - set up Candy Buffet at my daughters wedding. They did a beautiful job. Easy to work with. Well organized. I would highly recommend this Company for any event.
    Lisa Married on 10/29/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    For our gift favors, we kept it simple with truffles in boxes. Again, I did not have anything specific in mind other than it had to be yummy and we need a variety.

Sweet Tooth made it so easy. They recommended a traditional, party, and two seasonal truffles. All were good, so that's what I went with. They also put them in the boxes for me.

Our guests absolutely loved the truffles and asked where they could buy them. And just like the cake, they are still talking about the truffles.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

3747 S Harvard Ave Tulsa, 74135
Location of (Sweet Tooth Candy & Gift Company)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding