About Sweet Stuff LLC

Cakes that taste as fabulous as they look!
Sweet Stuff LLC is a home based licensed, custom cake business providing cakes for weddings and special occasions. Cakes are designed to incorporate colors, themes and dreams!  Try us to see what everyone is talking about.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Consultations (9)
Setup (9)
Cookies (2)
Groom's Cake (2)

I knew Elaine before my wedding; (I had taught her son, and she sent her children's teachers the most amazing treats on many occasions!) I had almost forgotten that she had her own baking business, so when I saw her name on another vendor's site, I immediately contacted her. Her cupcakes were absolutely delicious.
Elaine is not just an phenomenal baker, she's easy to work with, perceptive at helping select what you want/need, and just a true professional. I highly recommend her, and hope to work with her on other events in the future.

Profile Picture Joan, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was PHENOMENAL!! I had a picture of a cake that I wanted and Elaine far exceeded my expectations! Not only did my wedding cake look AMAZING, but it tasted amazing as well! All of my guests were raving at how wonderful the cake tasted. I know I made the best decision by getting Sweet Stuff LLC to make my wedding cake. I already have, and will continue to recommend them to any bride (or anyone in need of a cake) who wants their dream cake to become a reality!!

Profile Picture Hope, 12/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cookies, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Sweet Stuff LLC Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

220x220 sq 1371833074662 img1472
220x220 sq 1214911604178 004
220x220 sq 1214911530146 027
220x220 sq 1214911652131 012

Elaine at Sweet Stuff is a wonderful baker! I do not believe she could make a bad cake if she tried! Her cakes are not only delicious but true works of art. She has a calm, caring manner that will put even the most nervous bride instantly at ease. A true professional!

Atlanta, GA 30024   See On Map
678-482-7542 (phone)
Sweet Stuff LLC is a wedding cake baker from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Suwanee, GA, Buford, GA, and Duluth, GA. Sweet Stuff LLC is a professional wedding cake baker that has been part of the Atlanta. GA wedding industry for 9 years years. We specialize in wedding cakes, grooms cakes, specialty cakes.