About Sweet Stuff LLC

Cakes that taste as fabulous as they look!
Sweet Stuff LLC is a home based licensed, custom cake business providing cakes for weddings and special occasions. Cakes are designed to incorporate colors, themes and dreams!  Try us to see what everyone is talking about.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Consultations (10)
Setup (10)
Cookies (2)
Groom's Cake (2)

Elaine was absolutely wonderful! The cake testing was amazing! We loved three of the cakes so much that we had each of our tiers as all three of the different flavors. Elaine was always quick to respond and very personable. Got a quote from 5 different bakery’s and she had the best price while still getting the best quality. I was very picky on how I wanted my cake to look that I even drew a drawing, and the cake looked EXACTLY like what I wanted. Look not further that Sweet Stuff!

Profile Picture Arielle , 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Elaine far exceeded my expectations for a beautiful and delicious wedding cake. My guests were extremely complimentary. I highly recommend Sweet Stuff LLC. for any occasion.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Stuff LLC Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

220x220 sq 1214911604178 004
220x220 sq 1214911530146 027
220x220 sq 1214911652131 012

1 ENDORSEMENT
Elaine at Sweet Stuff is a wonderful baker! I do not believe she could make a bad cake if she tried! Her cakes are not only delicious but true works of art. She has a calm, caring manner that will put even the most nervous bride instantly at ease. A true professional!

Suwanee, GA 30024   See On Map
678-482-7542 (phone)
Sweet Stuff LLC is a wedding cake baker from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Suwanee, GA, Buford, GA, and Duluth, GA. Sweet Stuff LLC is a professional wedding cake baker that has been part of the Atlanta. GA wedding industry for 9 years years. We specialize in wedding cakes, grooms cakes, specialty cakes.