Sweet Shibui Photography

Nerstrand, MN View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Tricia and I have been in the wedding photography business for over ten years. I also photograph babies, seniors and small families, but engagements and weddings are my absolute favorite!

I am married to a wonderful guy, I love to travel and am always up for adventure! We live in a small farmtown in southern Minnesota with our sweet 14-year-old American Bulldog, Norah.

Drop me a line, I'm always up for talking weddings! Can't wait to hear from you!!

Cheers,
Tricia

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3250.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Negatives
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 04/12/2019

She Captured Our Day Perfectly

Tricia and her assistant were fantastic! I picked Tricia because I knew her prior to her becoming a photographer, but now would highly recommend her as a photographer. She was quick to respond to emails and accommodating with our long photography list. Her ideas on the day were amazing and she was very go-with-the-flow. She made everything easy and light. We had the proofs two weeks after our wedding. We were so impressed…the photos were so beautiful. Our formal photos came on a flashdrive faster than Tricia estimated and she sent our canvas, which turned out perfect. I can’t imagine anyone better to photograph a wedding.
    Josh Married on 06/24/2017
    We cannot say enough positive things about Trish and our experience with Sweet Shibui Photography. From the time we first awkwardly emailed her asking for a quote, through our wedding day a year later, Trish always brought such a warmth, ease, and fun attitude to everything. She was super supportive and open to anything we wanted within our photos (as in, yes, she did get on a pontoon so that we had a paint fight and jump in a lake).

On our wedding day, Trish was a dream to work with. She was so organized with everything that we had no worries regarding missing any important photos.

I think one of the strongest indicators of how personal and caring Trish is came from about a month after our wedding when my wife's grandfather passed away. I texted Trish asking if there was any way we could get the photos that had him in it early so that they could be included in the services. Without skipping a beat Trish said of course, and we had the photos by the end of the day. My wife was in even more tears looking at those photos and they mean more than either of us can articulate.

Overall, we can't recommend Trish enough. Our photos are beautiful, she was so fun and professional, and we can only hope that she'll be photographing long enough to be our family photographer for years to come
  • User1921336 2+ years ago
    Tricia does the most beautiful work. She is a true artist! She makes taking pictures fun. She is so easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

315 Main Street, PO Box 152 Nerstrand, MN, 55053
Location of (Sweet Shibui Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding