Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

28 Reviews for Sweet Maralyn's Chocolates

Maralyn was wonderful to work with! She was extremely friendly and her chocolate tastes amazing! I recieved many compliments at my wedding regarding my favors. My chocolates were presented in an ivory box wrapped in navy ribbon. They looked beautiful on the tables.

Profile Picture Rebeca, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Sweet Maralyn's chocolates were a perfect addition to my daughter's wedding! My daughter and her groom are alumni from the University of Florida as were many of our guests. Maralyn made favors for us that consisted of 2 chocolate gators in a clear box, tied with a bright pink ribbon, one of the wedding colors. We also ordered a tall chocolate Eiffel Tower for display (and for eating) since their honeymoon was in Paris, France. The presentation was outstanding and Maralyn was a true joy! The favors were very affordable and Maralyn worked to make them fit our budget. We appreciated her attention to every small detail and we received so many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend Sweet Maralyn's!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Maralyn created beautiful chocolate alligators for our wedding favors. Her chocolate is divine!! My husband and I are UF grads and the classy chocolate gators were the perfect touch. The deep pink bows on the favor box added a nice pop of color to our tables, also. I would definitely use Maralyn again for any upcoming parties or showers. Ordering was simple, the product was amazing and it was delivered to our ballroom and put on each place setting without me even knowing. Thanks for making our wedding so wonderful - we got so many compliments on our exquisite favors.

Kate & Frank