Denver, CO 80237 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Sweet Inspirations

Lisa's love of baking goes all the way back to when she was a young girl, watching her grandmother create the most wonderful desserts for family and friends in her home. That passion and curiosity led her to later attend Johnson and Wales University, where she obtained a degree in Baking and Pastry Arts. Upon graduation, she worked and interned at various cake shops and bakeries across the country, where she learned to push the limits on creativity and artistry with cake design.

"I find inspiration in everything I see around me, whether it be a painting in the museum or a beautiful piece of architecture as I walk by a street corner. I use only the freshest, highest quality ingredients to custom-make the order for your special day, and it is my highest priority to create something memorable in both taste and overall presentation." Lisa

Follow Sweet Inspirations on

2 Reviews for Sweet Inspirations

• User3191262 · 2+ years ago

My cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Personalized, creative design! Alisa is truly an artist.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Ginnie · Married on 07/16/2016

Alisa was truly a joy to work with during our wedding process. She came to meet us for a tasting wherever was convenient for us and had delicious flavors. She was super accommodating to our design requests and ensured that every detail was followed perfectly. Gorgeous outcome of the cake and cake pops -- and both were delicious!! Our guests are still talking about how the cake and pops tasted. We were so happy with our decision to use Sweet Inspirations!

Sent on 08/01/2016