Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 60
  • Real Weddings 1

About Super Deluxe

Super Deluxe is a premier live wedding reception band based in Charleston, SC.

We have been providing custom live entertainment for Charleston wedding receptions to rave reviews from brides and grooms since 2008.

Lead by lead singer and multi-instrumentalist Wilton Elder, Super Deluxe offers flexible band packages to accommodate the musical goals and budget for most every bride. Small, medium, and large, build-your-own packages are all available to you.

We have played most major wedding reception venues in Charleston and are willing to travel to Hilton Head, Savannah, Myrtle Beach, Columbia, and beyond.

Super Deluxe is excited to be named one of the 2014 Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Award winners!

We represent the top five percent of wedding professionals within their network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism.

Be sure and click on the Reviews tab above to read one of our many glowing reviews here on Wedding Wire.

Lots more information about, photos of, and tesitmonials for Super Deluxe on the band's website: superdeluxelive.com.

crouch super deluxe 81

53 Reviews for Super Deluxe

1 User photo

Super Deluxe 1

Heidi · Married on 05/05/2018

My Husband and I got married in May. I may be a little biased, but we had the BEST wedding and we owe it to the band! Super Deluxe kept the party going all night! Everyone at the wedding loved the band and had nothing but wonderful things to say! They even joined in on MACHO MUG!

Brigman · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so glad I was able to convince my bride to hire Super Deluxe instead of a DJ. We received *so* many comments about how great the band was at our reception but the strongest endorsement was the bride’s uncle who never left the dance floor and told us afterwards “You know, your band just KEPT getting better as the night went on — and it wasn’t because of the beer!” Having seen some of their P-funk tribute shows at a local venue in the past, I knew my wedding band search had to start with Super Deluxe. Once I watched their videos, looked at their setlist, and sent my initial email to Wilton, I knew I’d found the right band. Wilton was a consummate professional and made coordination, communication, and detail planning a breeze. Via email, he had us select some favorites from the overall setlist along with some favorite artists, how we met, and some other information to build an idea of the vibe we were trying to achieve. The outcome felt like a very personalized, curated approach to soundtracking our big day. The beach songs early were a big hit for the shaggers both young and old and the Tower of Power for me (the funk fan) and the numerous Stevie Wonder & Earth, Wind, and Fire tracks for the bride (who loves 70’s horn sections) were a huge hit. Another note on Wilton’s commitment to professionalism — since the band had never played our venue, he took the time to meet with our wedding planner to discuss band placement a few weeks before the wedding when we were concerned about the reception layout. This was a lifesaver as we currently live in Italy and were planning everything from overseas! As two massive music fans, I cannot say enough about how instrumental (pun intended) Super Deluxe was to making our wedding day exactly what we’d envisioned.

Super Deluxe 2

Jacob · Married on 11/18/2016

Super Deluxe killed it at our wedding. My now-wife and I had seen them before at two other weddings, and we were blown away once again when they performed at our wedding in November. Wilton and the gang were VERY accommodating, learning new songs for our first dances and creating a setlist that let us dance and party the night away. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night and we received so many compliments on the band on the night of our wedding and the days that followed. One message summed it nicely: Best. Wedding Band. Ever.

Super Deluxe FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System