Vashon, WA 98070 Map · Phone number

About Sunnybrooks Floral

Rebecca of Sunnybrooks Floral has been designing beautiful Floral decor for 28 years. Vashon Island Washington is home base for Sunnybrooks Floral studio. The Island is quickly becoming well known as a destination wedding spot , however, Rebecca has no problem bringing her floral art off island and directly to your event. Sunnybrooks Floral has had the pleasure of delivering beauty to areas all over the Northwest including Seattle ,Tacoma, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond ,Tacoma as a few examples. Some of the long distance destination event locations include Hawaii , California , and Montana.

Your event is special! At Sunnybrooks Floral, event design is our form of art . Our design team will customize a look unique to your dreams. You don't have to worry about the flowers, That is our pledge. We look forward to creating some magic with you!

Give us a call or email us so that we can begin your free consultation !

Sunnybrooksfloral@yahoo.com

03 09 17 02 41
11 071556

5 Reviews for Sunnybrooks Floral

Sari · event on 08/02/2014

Rebecca was a dream to work with. She has done many parties for me and this one was the best. She was able to completely accomplish the look I was going for. Exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Molly · Married on 07/12/2014

Exquisite vision! Resourceful and professional. Finished bouquets were jaw dropping.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Jackie · Married on 06/21/2013

Sunnybrooks Floral was absolutely amazing!! I was a bride that really didn't know what I wanted for my wedding day, and during our consultation Rebecca helped me shape my vision. Then on the day of the wedding the flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined!!! She is a true professional and she worked with the whole family to make sure everyone was happy, including my mom!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Sunnybrooks Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,724.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Vashon, 98070 See on map