Summit Oxygen

Frisco, CO View map Visit website

Summit Oxygen, Inc. is a wedding rental company based in Frisco, Colorado, that provides Oxygen bar services statewide. Oxygen helps prevent shortness of breath, tiredness, and dizziness at high altitudes, ensuring that you and your guests will be alert and engaged while you say your vows. You will love this fun, entertaining and social experience. They provide an unlimited supply of oxygen to wedding parties making you and your loved ones feel refreshed, revitalized, and rejuvenated.

Summit Oxygen is well-suited for mountain weddings to support anyone suffering from altitude sickness. They provide all the necessary equipment and take pulse oximeter readings for entertainment value. They offer a variety of scents for those wanting a little flair while enjoying their Oxygen Bar experience at no additional cost. Flavors include wild berry, black cherry, vanilla, peach, raspberry, blueberry, cinnamon, apple, lemon, and orange.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Kelly R. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome addition to our wedding

Having Summit Oxygen at my wedding was more fun than I could have imagined. I thought it would be a healthy choice considering the altitude and how many Midwesterners I was inviting to my wedding, but I didn't realize how popular the oxygen bar would be! The bar was full of guests, local and from afar, all night long! I got to try it out as well, and it was quite relaxing. Not only that, our oxygen bar attendant (so sorry I can't remember her name at the moment!) was super friendly and happy to educate anyone who asked about how the oxygen bar works and the health benefits. If you're considering booking an oxygen bar, I'd highly recommend Summit Oxygen. They were wonderful to work with, knowledgeable, and everyone loved it!

Summit Oxygen's reply:

Thank you. The attendant for the evening was Sarah and I will pass on your kind words. It was our pleasure.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Jeff Miller
Jeff Miller
President/ Owner

Jeff Miller lived in Colorado since 1990 and is originally from NY. He graduated from University of Colorado Boulder with a BS in Business Management and returned to education to become a Certified Respiratory Therapist. Entrepreneur most of his life, he owned several businesses throughout his life.

Jeff lived and provided services in the mountains for almost 20 years now after getting involved in Oxygen Business. Avid outdoors person, he loves Colorado and all it has to offer, including biking, skiing and hiking.

Jeffs passion resides in his desire to provide the best possible service. He is constantly testing products to find the best equipment at the best prices. He shares his passion with the staff of Summit Oxygen to ensure the customers are completely satisfied.

Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell
Office Manager

I have lived in Colorado for over 6 years orginally from the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I started with the company over 3 years ago and I love what I do. I love to help couples have the best oxygen bar experience for their wedding or big event.

117 S 6th Ave Suite A-1 Frisco, CO, 80443
(970) 468-0142

Monday thru Friday 9am - 5pm
Location of (Summit Oxygen)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding