Summer Stehr Photography

Pitman, PA
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Summer Stehr Photograghy offers way more than your standard posed wedding shots. This boho lifestyle photographer is here to meet your needs and collect all of the amazing, big and small, moments from your special day. Laid back and making you feel as comfortable as possible in front of the camera, Summer works hard to be not just a photogragher but a friend. She wants to see all the crazy, fun, powerful, epic things that make your love unique and true.
Summer uses movement and raw emotion in her images to take the step beyond what others can offer.
Willing to travel to meet your needs, reach out to create memories that will last a lifetime.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

Team

Summer Stehr
Summer Stehr
Owner

Hey there! It's me, the girl behind the lense. I'm so excited you're here. I absolutely love my job all the amazing people I get to meet along the way. If you just so happen to be one of those people, we are absolutly going to be friends. I work my hardest to make true connections with all of my clients, so on the day of the wedding I have more of a feel of you and your partners expectations from me for the day!

A few things about me -

I have 2 pups that are my heart and soul.

I'm planning my own wedding at the moment.

Coffee runs my life.

I have like a lot of plants in my house.

Camping is my go to vaction choice.

If you want to win me over, bring me chocolate chip cookies.

I love love love making new friends and meeting new people!

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding