Sugar's Baked Goods and Sweet Treats

Sioux Falls, SD View map

Sugar's Baked Goods and Sweet Treats is a gourmet, made-to-order bakery serving the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area. Made with quality ingredients such as Madagascar Bourbon vanilla, sweet cream butter, and fresh berries, nuts, and chocolates, our desserts are designed to bring happiness to the moments of your life!

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Stands

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Kristin Married on 09/02/2017
    I know Sugar's closed their store in Sioux Falls but Kari was still willing to do the cake/cupcakes for our wedding recently and everything turned out incredible so I thought she deserved the recognition. The cake was perfect <3 I gave her a photo and she made it come to life exactly like what I pictured. After the tasting we had we ended up picking 3 flavors of cupcakes one of those being lemon and neither of us really like lemon but the cupcakes were THAT GOOD. All the cupcakes were absolutely delicious. They were so good we only got to bring 12 home at the end of the night!! Overall amazing job and I'm so glad we were able to work with Kari. We couldn't have asked for more so thank you for everything!
    Hilary Married on 10/15/2016
    Kari + the Sugar's team were wonderful! The desserts were delicious and went so quick! I got complements all night on how tasty everything was.
    Christine Married on 06/25/2016
    I loved working with Kari and Sugars! People are still talking about the desserts we served at our wedding. We had cakes placed on a few of the dinner tables, and cookies and cake truffles placed on our dessert table. There wasn't a single crumb left, every dessert was gone as soon as we finished dinner. We used her cake stands for the cakes and they added flowers to the cakes for an extra touch of garden chic. They set up everything that morning so we didn't have to worry about a thing and they made it look absolutely beautiful. She worked with me on flavors, designs, and price to make sure that everything worked out perfectly. I will definitely work with Sugars again, they are a must at any wedding!

Sioux Falls, 57104
Location of (Sugar's Baked Goods and Sweet Treats)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding