800 Seminole Rd, Atlantic Beach, FL 32233 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Succulent Strong

Succulent Strong is a wedding florist company based in Jacksonville, Florida that creates floral designs that are eclectic and bohemian for your wedding day. Although this wedding florist company specializes in succulents, they love to create wild and loose bloom bouquets that have a touch of modern and vintage style to them. Owner and florist Miranda can provide her couples with floral designs that feature a colorful and artistic flair or that feature a neutral colored, classic style.

Products Offered
Succulent Strong has a set of creative floral arrangements that can dazzle your guests and enhance your beautiful wedding. Some of these arrangements feature flowers that are brimming with different colors, such as the Reinmuth Elopement and Just Because Flowers, or are elegant with neutral and purple colors, such as the Hicken Wedding or The Alleman wedding. Succulent Strong offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Succulent Strong 2
Succulent Strong 3

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Succulents as favors

First things first—everyone loved these favors! I’d been wanting to do succulents as guest favors forever because I love succys but also wanted to do something that I wouldn’t mind if there were leftovers. ALL of the ones I took home are still alive!

I initially researched some online options but was concerned about the viability of the plants. I was lucky enough to find this shop through Instagram and purchased a few regular pieces for my home. Miranda is super responsive and very reasonably priced. I received a large variety of minis in little clay pots with boxes and care instructions! I will continue to shop her business and highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Callie · Married on 05/10/2018

Wonderful wedding venue

I absolutely loved our one of a kind bouquet and boutonnière! She was such a pleasure to work with. The best part was getting to keep my succulents as a momento!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Succulent Strong 4
    Succulent Strong 5
    Succulent Strong 6

Lauren Alleman · Married on 04/06/2018

A Mid-summer’s night dream meets beach

Working with Miranda was an awesome experience. I wasn’t 100% my vision and she made it a dream come true! She assisted with trending colors, textured florals, and together we made a master piece! Great with communication and updates. Would do it all over again with her by my side! Best part was my succulents lasted so I have a keepsake in our home of our special day!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Succulent Strong FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount