800 Seminole Rd, Atlantic Beach, FL 32233 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,500
  • Deals 1

About Succulent Strong

Succulent Strong is a wedding florist company based in Jacksonville, Florida that creates floral designs that are eclectic and bohemian for your wedding day. Although we specialize in succulents, we love to create wild and loose bloom bouquets that have a touch of modern and vintage style to them. Owner and florist Miranda can provide her couples with floral designs that feature a colorful and artistic flair or that feature a neutral colored, classic style.

Products Offered
Succulent Strong has a set of creative floral arrangements that can dazzle your guests and enhance your beautiful wedding. Some of these arrangements feature flowers that are brimming with different colors, such as the Reinmuth Elopement and Just Because Flowers, or are elegant with neutral and purple colors, such as the Hicken Wedding or The Alleman wedding. Succulent Strong offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

5 Reviews for Succulent Strong

• Krystle

Krystle · Married on 01/11/2020

Succulents for lasting memories

I initially wanted to incorporated succulents into our wedding because of my allergies to most flowers. She added some flowers and greenery with the succulents, but she was so considerate to ask me if I had any reactions to it. She has introduced me to a beautiful range of florals and succulents that I haven't even heard of or seen before. I have seen some of Miranda's arrangements and I trusted her 100%.

Miranda is the sweetest! Miranda is laid back, friendly and personable while maintaining a level of professionalism. My venue had a limited amount of time for set up and she went above and beyond to make sure I had the bouquets and boutonniere at the place my bridesmaids and I were getting ready in time for photographers.

The amazing part of having succulents for an event/wedding is being able to pot them afterwards. With Miranda's help, I was able to pot the succulents from my bouquet. Our guests were able to take home succulents from our centerpiece arrangements for lasting memories. She has also provided me with education and tips to make the succulents last.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Succulents as favors

First things first—everyone loved these favors! I’d been wanting to do succulents as guest favors forever because I love succys but also wanted to do something that I wouldn’t mind if there were leftovers. ALL of the ones I took home are still alive!

I initially researched some online options but was concerned about the viability of the plants. I was lucky enough to find this shop through Instagram and purchased a few regular pieces for my home. Miranda is super responsive and very reasonably priced. I received a large variety of minis in little clay pots with boxes and care instructions! I will continue to shop her business and highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Callie · Married on 05/10/2018

Wonderful wedding venue

I absolutely loved our one of a kind bouquet and boutonnière! She was such a pleasure to work with. The best part was getting to keep my succulents as a momento!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Succulent Strong FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 80.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

• Succulent Strong 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 800 Seminole Rd Atlantic Beach, FL, 32233 See on map
    Location of (Succulent Strong)