810 Union Street, Suite 303, New Orleans, LA 70112 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4

About Studio Vieux Carre

At Studio Vieux Carre, we document and edit your wedding day events in an entertaining and emotionally captivating one of a kind production that you will want to relive and share with future generations.

We treat every wedding with care and attention to etiquette and details. Documenting the moments without interruption.

You can feel confident in knowing that we only accept a limited number of weddings every year, so you can be sure that only Terry Taravella or Joe Taravella (owners/editors) will be filming your wedding.

With countless awards and recognition in the wedding video community, we invite you to contact or visit with us in our downtown New Orleans studio to see for yourself why EventDV Magazine named Studio Vieux Carre on of the Top 25 studios in the world, 4 times. Not just for our video documentation and editing but also for our contribution to the wedding industry and our committment to our clients.

We're native New Orleanians, we adore this city. We love documenting weddings and we are always available to share our many years of experience and knowledge of New Orleans weddings with you. Feel free to contact us anytime. info@studiovc.com 504-528-8888

Follow Studio Vieux Carre on

1463153image1920x1080

• Videos 7

8 Reviews for Studio Vieux Carre

Meghan · Married on 04/23/2016

A friend recently asked me if it was worthwhile to have a wedding videographer. Although I've always thought a wedding video was a great thing to have, after receiving our wedding video from SVC, my answer is unequivocally YES. Those half-second moments that you never want to forget and that make your wedding so uniquely yours? The SVC team captured it all for us. It was clear to us that Terry and SVC really took the time to figure out what mattered to us and paid attention to all the little moments during our wedding--and it shows. They didn't miss a beat. And they pulled it all together beautifully with gorgeous music to make a wedding highlights videos that was truly magnificent. It was as if they'd seen the wedding from our eyes. Needless to say, we can't stop watching it!! We are so incredibly thankful for the thoughtful and talented work from SVC...we cannot recommend them highly enough!!!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Yes! 5 stars all the way. Terry was incredible. I don't even remember her being there so I have no idea how she got the shots. We paid extra for a special highlight video for our hometown reception in Cincinnati. I think we've watched it over 300 times. It was amazing!

Terry did such a professional job, I felt like I was watching a documentary or a movie - not my own wedding! She captured New Orleans, the sights, the details, the special glances by people in the wedding party and it just came together even better than we ever imagined.

If you are able to get Studio VC because I know they book up quickly - I highly highly recommend them. They are worth every penny and we are so glad we got the video. We watch it more times than we ever dreamed of and are so glad to have these memories for the rest of our life, plus Terry as a new friend!

Sent on 08/20/2014
  • User4101945 · 2+ years ago

I hired Studio Vieux Carre to record our ceremony. After watching the video, I truly regret not hiring them to document the entire night. My husband and I were so blown away by how beautifully Terry captured our vows, entrance and special dances. There was a wonderful artistic touch to the video and it far exceeded our expectations. Terry was so professional and wonderful to deal with. She blended right in with our guests and we forgot she was even there! I would highly recommend Studio Vieux Carre, they’re worth every penny!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Studio Vieux Carre Pricing

Studio Vieux Carre Price Rates

Studio Vieux Carre FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Real Weddings

View more weddings

GoGo Booth Photo Booths

I love working with Studio Vieux Carre. They are a lot of fun and their videos are amazing. They will make you cry tears of joy and/or laughter!

• 810 Union Street, Suite 303 New Orleans, 70112 See on map