Studio One Salon - Olivia Ficken

• Blushes and Brushes

1 Reviews for Studio One Salon - Olivia Ficken

• Cody

Cody · Married on 10/08/2016

Olivia is honestly the best. She's so laid back and friendly. She's my regular hairdresser, so naturally, I asked her if she could do my hair and makeup for my event. She was already doing a bride's hair that day, but she managed to fit me in. She responds to my messages very quickly because she usually gives out her personal cell to her customers. Even though I scheduled three hours for the session, it only took two hours for both hair and makeup. She also offers a discounted hair and makeup trial if you schedule your hair and makeup day-of with her. We didn't do a hair trial for me, but I was able to show her a couple of different pictures and she made it happen. My makeup was gorgeous - she managed to make my skin look luminous and flawless. Because the makeup she uses is high quality, my makeup still looked amazing after 12 hours. I also got compliments on my hair all day, and I only needed a touch up on a curl or two right before the ceremony, even though it was very, very windy that day. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/23/2016

• Auburn See on map
    334-466-9500 (Phone number)
    Location of (Studio One Salon - Olivia Ficken)