Studio Four Three

Atlanta, GA View map

Here at Studio Four Three, we truly believe that a couple's wedding is one of the single biggest events of their life together and we make every effort to help make it even more special! Not only do the invitations and stationery we design help ensure our clients stand-out, they also provide visual expressions of their personal relationships and love. A little bit of information about our company- my wife and I got married on April 3rd (4/3) and since we specialize in wedding invitations and stationery we thought Studio Four Three was a very fitting name!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing

Allison Married on 05/11/2013
    Matt is amazing at what he does: creating beautiful, one of a kind pieces of art that will make any bride happy. He is incredibly patient and understanding and will talk you through those moments of "bridal stress"...even if they aren't related to the invitations. ;) I am so very pleased with the invitation suite he created for me...and can do nothing but sing his praises. :)
    Katie Married on 03/24/2013
    If you're looking for unique invitations for your wedding or other event, look no further than Studio Four Three! Matt (and his wife, Lauren!) is a pleasure to work with. My fiance and I chose Studio Four Three for our save the dates and invitation suite. Matt was extremely responsive and accommodating throughout the entire process. He never kept us guessing as to what was going on and where we were in the process. He really listened to our likes, dislikes and inspirations to create something completely unique. Not only is Matt open to collaborations on the designs throughout the process, but he is also extremely patient in collecting feedback (which was a plus for a picky bride like me). I would highly recommend Studio Four Three to anyone. Matt truly goes above-and-beyond to provide a high quality final product and fantastic customer service.
    Katie Married on 11/03/2012
    Working with Matt at Studio Four Three was a dream - he bent over backwards to make my invitation suite both beautiful and affordable. I can't tell you how many emails and phone calls went back and forth, but he was always super quick to respond to my smallest questions, and even paid to ship my invitations himself when I was too sick to come pick them up. I would highly recommend Studio Four Three to my friends.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brandon & Meg
    33 photos · 11/16/2014

1600 Carroll Road NW Atlanta, 30318
4042008663
Location of (Studio Four Three)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding