Stray Production Services

Lititz, PA View map

Stray Production Services is a special events company located at Rock Lititz in Lititz, PA. From intimate backyard weddings to large, lavish affairs, our innovative designs in illumination and decor provide for unique and memorable settings. Through the use of lighting, audio services, and design elements, we are committed to creatively transforming any space to become the unique atmosphere in which your memories are made.

• Julie
    Julie L. Married on 05/04/2019

The Perfect Ceremony Details

Melody was a dream to work with. She was able to walk me through me vision for the space and made everything come together flawlessly. Her team was clean, professional and efficient. Stray provided hanging Edison bulbs, a draped twinkle light wall, a greenery wall and a gorgeous copper wedding arch. I could not have asked for a better team to work with!!
  • Kasie
    Kasie S. Married on 10/26/2018

Fairytale come true!

Stray was nothing short of amazing! They made our fairy tale wedding come true! They were very professional and friendly and very responsive via email. I worked directly with Leah, who was absolutely incredible. She understood my vision and helped put me at ease as the wedding approached. I didn't have to stress or worry because I knew she would make everything perfect. We had them do draping in the barn which completely transformed the entire room. It was beautiful and we received many compliments on how beautiful it looked. I would 100% work with them again if I could and would recommend them to anyone looking! Thank you Leah and Stray for creating a memory that we will never forget! (I will post pictures when I get them back from the photographer!)
    Danielle Married on 06/30/2018
    My husband and i hired Stray Production Services for our wedding this past June at Brick Gables in Lancaster, PA. Stray was able to help us create a vision to alter the room at Brick Gables because we held both our ceremony and reception in the same place. We loved working with Leah and the entire team! They were able to create a backdrop to hide tables and create a space for the bridesmaids and I to wait for our entrance to walk down the aisle. After the ceremony, they quickly transformed the room and added white draping across the beams of the barn. A great team!

201 Rock Lititz Blvd Suite 15 Lititz, PA, 17543
Location of (Stray Production Services)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding