Stone House Bakery

Taneytown, MD View map

• Danielle
    Danielle P. Married on 10/24/2020

Great Desserts!

We wanted to have a dessert buffet but due to Covid it couldn't happen. Lois did a great job turning my buffet ideas into a dessert box sampler my guests could enjoy! Our cake we had for cutting was so good! Everyone loved our desserts!
    Ashley O. Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing deserts and excellent customer service

This bakery is one of my favorite places so it was a no brained that we were gonna use them for our wedding day. We had our cake tasting here and it was out of this world. They let us taste as many cupcakes flavors as we could think of. On the day of our wedding, Louis nailed it. She came and set up our Deseret bar without even being noticed. She put on a beautiful display. All of our guests could not stop talking about how delicious our cupcakes, parfaits and cheesecakes were. We got a strawberry sweetheart cake and it was incredible. She also arranged for us to have a take home box of cupcakes which was so thoughtful. We didn’t get to try all of our flavors the day of from being so busy so getting to take some home to enjoy was great. We will always recommend this bakery. Incredible and excellent customer service! Thank you so much for making my wedding day extra special and sweet.

Stone House Bakery's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It is always our pleasure and we are thrilled to be part of such a wonderful day. Many blessings to you & Matt!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/19/2019

Delicious custom cake!

Stone house made us a delicious cake and because of the venue we booked it was free!!! Even though our cake was free Lois allowed us to pick from all of the flavors they offer and we had a three tiered cake, top two layers were cookies and cream and the bottom was Boston creme. Some of our guests were no shows so we had so much extra cake and my husband and I did not mind at all!!! The cake was delicious!!! Lois even remembered that we did not get to try their death by chocolate flavor during our tasting and had four cupcakes in our room the night of the wedding. Delicious cupcakes and wonderful service!

Real Weddings

• Christopher & Danielle
    60 photos · 05/05/2018

Wyndham Gettysburg Wyndham Gettysburg Hotel Weddings

Lois has the absolute best cupcakes ever!! Whenever I go to the bakery, I have a hard time deciding which ones to purchase to share and end up buying way too many for my own good. The presentation is phenomenal as well.

12 E Baltimore Street Taneytown, 21787
Location of (Stone House Bakery)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding