Stillwater Tents

174 Main St, Center Moriches, NY 11934 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Stillwater Tents

Stillwater Tents is a tent rental company based in Moriches, New York. This rental company will make sure you and your event are covered. Stillwater Tents, with their signature dark mahogany wood poles, will add a rustic and nautical feel to your special day. Additionally, these tents will protect your big day from undesirable weather.

Stillwater Tents offers a variety of tents in different sizes to accommodate any outdoor event. This company provides the utmost service, quality, and reliability. In addition to the tent rentals, this rental company also offers dance floors, tables and chairs, and tent accessories for rental. Stillwater Tents will make your event run seamlessly by providing set up and clean up services. Additional services provided include:

• Glassware rentals

Stillwater Tents 2
Stillwater Tents 3
Stillwater Tents 4

Marty · Married on 07/07/2018

Aaron, I have used your company 5 times in the last 2 years. You have the politest and most professional staff to deal with. I have never been disappointed with your service. I remember once when we miscalculated and needed another table and chairs, and you took care of us immediately. An affair we had once at an out side restaurant wanted to use there own tent company for my party. I insisted that I wanted Stillwater Tents, and after that the restaurant now uses you as their go to company. You are that good. Thank you for your service, and for taking away the major fear of bad weather or hot sun.when entertaining. I am a repeat customer for life. Thank You Marty Rob.
    P.S. This is the best company to use if you are having a wedding too.

Stillwater Tents 5
    Stillwater Tents 6
    Stillwater Tents 7
    Stillwater Tents 8

Ambrosia · Married on 07/29/2017

I worked with Stillwater Tents for my wedding and I cannot praise them enough for their stellar services. Aaron is incredible to work with- he responded to all of my questions/requests quickly and was very professional throughout the planning and execution of our event. The forecast predicted rain on the day of our wedding (the event was being held on a farm in an open field) so Aaron threw in full sides for our tent at no extra cost and was also on-site during the event to make sure that he would be able to handle any issues that arose. He and his team were a dream to work with and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Stillwater Tents FAQ

• What event items are available? Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup