Saint Louis, MO 63146 Map · Phone number

About Stilettos And Legos

How it all started:

"Hello everyone! I'm SC:) and am the founder of Stilettos and Legos which originally started as my Blog of creative finds, funs, and DIY whatever's that made life around the house easier- my online goodie bag of creativity. Soon after the Blog took off, I added to this new adventure, creating The Stilettos & Legos Shop featuring affordable fashion accessories.

After doing a

lot of research, building the online shop and finding unique inventory, here we go! Myself and small team are proud of our trendy fashionable fun-wear that will complete any age outfit for teens, the bar crowd, fashion savvy moms, and mature in control women.

~ For me it's about keeping the balance between full-time mom and maintaining my accessories drawer with a budget. When I was a kid I would spend $80 on jeans, $100 for highlights / color / cut, mani and pedi's, and the list of outrageous spending just went on. My days of a care free lifestyle have past, I now have responsibilities with a budget and keeping up with the fun little extras were simply overlooked. ~

Well accessories shouldn't be over looked, after all they really do complete the outfit. So we would like to welcome you to Shop at Stilettos & Legos filled with Affordable Fashion Accessories with the intention of becoming your 'Go To' Shop for everything accessory."

We hope you Enjoy Shopping