Stewart Photography

Lincoln, NE View map
   1 review
$2,899 Most Popular Price

$2,899 Most Popular Price

I, Shandie, have always been in love with the artistry of photography and the moments that a photograph can capture! When my husband Nathan asked me to marry him I was filled beyond words with emotions. Instantly I began sifting through bridal websites and the many bridal magazines that lined the shelves in book stores. I was not only looking for dress ideas and cake designs, but looking at endless photographs of stunning brides, flower arrangements and beautiful moments caught by a creative eye and the click of a camera.

To make a long story short, after over a year of preparing every detail and making sure everyone knew what we wanted for our wedding day, we were blessed with an amazingly stunning wedding! The ceremony was perfect and the reception with our friends and family was an unforgettable experience. However, when we received our wedding pictures from our photographer I was stunned to find that our photographs were nothing like I had been told they would be! In fact, they were awful. And yes, I won’t lie… I got a bit teary… ok, I cried. What was worse was the treatment my husband and I received when we brought our concern to our photographer’s attention.

THUS – a passion was born! I felt so upset by the treatment we received and the lack of consideration that photographer gave us that I vowed to do what I could to prevent such atrocities from happening to someone else. Nathan strongly encouraged me to invest in a great camera I could grow into and pushed me to get better everyday. He even joined me for a vast majority of 2012 and some 2013 weddings. He set up Stewart Photography for the path it is today. In 2012, I met Susan Owens while working for the State of Nebraska. She has perfectly filled the gap that was left when Nathan needed to focus on his growing business in November 2013, Mckinney’s Irish Pub. (This is in the Haymarket in Lincoln, NE… go check it out)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2899.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2899.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
  • Bridget
    Bridget Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Shandie is point blank talented! She did a fantastic job with our engagement photos and I can’t wait for her to capture our wedding photos! She made us both feel so comfortable and special while taking the photos. She was also extremely flexible with our schedule, fun and professional. I highly recommend!

Stewart Photography's reply:

You two are amazing! I'm very excited to help make your wedding day special! Very thankful I'm your photographer!

5230 W Thatcher Ln Lincoln, NE, 68528
Location of (Stewart Photography)

Stewart Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Stewart Photography include in the starting price?

Stewart Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter

What photography services does Stewart Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Stewart Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Stewart Photography offer?

Stewart Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Stewart Photography offer?

Stewart Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Stewart Photography offer for wedding events?

Stewart Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Stewart Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stewart Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding