Old Hickory, TN 37138 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Stevie Ramos Photography

Stevie Ramos Photography has been photographing weddings for 5 years. Coming from New Orleans, LA, she brings a unique zest and flare to the Nashvile bride. Her work focuses on a photojourlism view of your wedding, while still incorporating timless portaits and traditon.

Stevie Ramos Photography is available for calls and email on your schedule. With 4 packages customizable packages to choose from, you will be able to have all your wedding day needs met.

Be captured on your wedding day!

weddingsouthernoaksplantatio
weddingsouthernoaksplantatio
profile pic

4 Reviews for Stevie Ramos Photography

Kara Kronen Pelley · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Great communication and wonderful storytellers!

We have booked Stevie Ramos Photography for our upcoming vow renewal in November. Stevie and her husband Ruben radiate professionalism, while also providing a fun, easy going atmosphere in the midst of all this planning. Can't thank them enough for this process so far. Excited for the big day!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • User7323226 · 1+ year ago

I run a wedding venue. We've had the pleasure of crossing paths with Stevie more than once, and the experiences are ones I tell everyone about. Above and beyond the normal photographer, giving 110% of herself to make sure everyone is happy. I even had her take pictures of my venue which I proudly use on our web pages!
    We recommend Stevie to all brides looking for a crisp, beautiful and perfectly captured photos of the one special day. I even recommend her to those having parties at our venue. I know she won't disappoint anyone, and the client will be happy. I know she will make my place look amazing, and I know she'll always give us credit when it is due.
    I look forward to the next wedding we are working together on coming up soon.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Sara · Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot speak highly enough for the work Stevie produces. We met her and her husband, Ruben, almost three years ago at a bridal show. Instantly upon meeting we knew they were the ones we wanted to shoot our wedding. They were warm and friendly and truly wanted to get to know us as a couple. Stevie was always in constant communication with us, would meet us for coffee, send the sweetest care packages and truly became more of a friend to us than our photographer. Her professionalism makes your wedding day go so smoothly and put myself and husband at total ease. She was able to get all the shots we wanted, but also capture raw special moments throughout the day that would likely go unseen with another photographer. I would hands down use Stevie again. Don't pass up booking this AMAZING vendor!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Stevie Ramos Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stevie Ramos Photography 1
    Holiday Special
    Book by Jan. 1st and receive a FREE 16x20 Gallery Wrap Print in your wedding package!

• Old Hickory, 37138 See on map