Steven C. Bloom Photography

Ellicott City, MD View map

Pixoto.com "Best Photographers of 2011" - Wedding Category

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
4.1

Heather Married on 08/25/2017
    Steve was amazing to work with! I had seen his work before I was even engaged and was excited when the time finally came to have him capture our wedding! He was very responsive by email and easy to work with. We got together a few times before the big day to go over examples of the type and style of photos we liked. I also liked that he gave me a sort of spread sheet worksheet to fill out which helped me organize my thoughts and think about what photos I really wanted to have on the big day. Doing that also made me feel confident that we were on the same page about what we wanted. On the day, Steve was really professional yet flexible and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole day! I don't know how to describe- I could tell that he was working hard throughout the day, but he made it feel effortless and really helped the day run smoothly. On a side note- My minister came up to me later and mentioned that she liked how the photographer checked in with her about placement so as not to interfere with the ceremony but still capture the main events. She was impressed with his professionalism also. We got our pictures about 6 weeks after the ceremony and Steve was communicative the entire time updating me on his progress and timeline. The only trouble we are having is trying to pick which amazing photos to print- there are so many!! Without hesitation I would say that Steve absolutely captured the feelings of the day in the photos- you can see the happiness and joy throughout! I am so grateful and pleased with his work!
    Richard Married on 03/18/2017
    Thanks for all your job!!! Highly recommended!!
    Sarah Married on 12/13/2014
    We used Steven for our engagement photos, engagement party, and wedding! He was incredibly fast with our photos and they turned out amazing! So pleased with his work & communication throughout this year. Thanks again Steven!

Ellicott City, MD, 21043
4102065539
Location of (Steven C. Bloom Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding