Stephen Martinez Photography

Flagstaff, AZ View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Hello LoveBirds!

My name is Stephen and I am located in the awesome little town of Flagstaff AZ! I have lived here four years and have absolutely enjoyed every year here! My passion for photography really took off when I located here and look forward to hopefully helping you document your awesome wedding day, because it will be awesome!

My photography style is a mixture of documentary and formal with light and vibrant editing.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
    Ellianna Married on 06/11/2016
    Highly recommend! Stephen was able to capture our love not only in our engagement photos but also in our wedding photos! When my husband and I received our engagement album we knew he was the only photographer we would hire for the wedding. Hiring Stephen was the best decision we made and we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! Every single person in our bridal party loved the positive, fun energy that Stephen brought to the wedding day! He captured so many special memories that we will have forever, and we couldn't be more grateful. He is the most professional, punctual, creative photographer I have ever worked with! I can't wait to have him photograph many more events for my family and I.

Stephen Martinez Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for the trust! I had such a fun day at your wedding and look forward to your guys future together! :D
  • F
    Felice Married on 11/15/2010
    HIGHLY recommend!! I wouldn't trust anyone else to take any pictures for our family. He is so laid back and funny! He is really great with making people who are camera shy come alive. He's an overall AMAZING photographer. His work only gets better and better. The proof is in the pudding and his portfolio is magazine worthy! His prices work well with any budget and he's very flexible to drive to your desired destination. Overall 5 stars on price, personality and the final product!
    Jordyn Married on 04/22/2016
    Highly recommend! We loved having Stephen photograph our wedding! He captured so many moments -- we felt as though almost every second had been documented, including many photos that other photographers don't think to capture! We were impressed and excited to receive our photographs back so quickly! In fact, many of our friends have complained that it took MONTHS to get their photos back; we had our previews back after 1 WEEK and the rest of our edited photos after just 1 month!

Pricing

Stephen Martinez Photography Price Rates

419 E Bullwinkle Dr. Flagstaff, 86004
Location of (Stephen Martinez Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding