Stephanie W. Photography

4437 Timber Hollow Way Serving all of Florida and worldwide, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 53

About Stephanie W. Photography

I’m a romantic at heart and a photographic storyteller to the core. I believe in marriage and the whirlwind of beautiful overwhelming love.

I grew up in Lewiston, Maine and moved to Jacksonville to attend UNF. There I met Scott, the most loving and caring man in the world (so I might be a little biased). We got married in 2010 in Key West and the images from our wedding day are the single most important thing I have from the day (besides my hubster of course). Being able to create such valuable and cherished photographs for each of my couple’s love stories is the best job in the world. Now, I live my days by hugs and laughter and love to work with couples that are joyful with an adventurous spirit.

Check out our website: www.stephanieW.com

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniewphoto

swp surf club brandi dustin 4955

• Videos 3

45 Reviews for Stephanie W. Photography

Kelcey · event on: 12/05/2017

Stephanie is amazing! She photographed our engagement session and we are extremely glad that we choose her for this special occasion. She makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and her final photos are spectacular. She definitely made us lifetime clients. Thank you Stephanie for all that you do!

Natalie · Married on 03/23/2018

I got married in St. Augustine on March 24, 2018. The reason I choose St. Augustine is because of its history but more important to me is it's beauty. I wanted a photographer who would capture St. Augustine's wonder as well as the love between me and my husband. Stephanie did that and more! She had the best personality out of all of my vendors and she was incredible to work with. She met up with me before the wedding and answered all of my 23398 questions. She wrote a full itinerary for my wedding which helped everything go so smoothly the day of. Stephanie orchestrated our first look and captured the moment beautifully. I did book her for one of her biggest packages so I had her in my bridal suite all the way until the end of my wedding and I am so glad I got all the moments of my day captured beautifully. I cried when I got my photos after my wedding! They are GORGEOUS!! Thank you so much Stephanie!! My husband and I were honored to have you capture our perfect day!!!

Michele · Married on 07/01/2017

Stephanie is amazing. She is a wonderful photographer and a very sweet person. She was fantastic to work with for engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I are blown away by our photos. She captured so many moments that I didn't even realize she was shooting. We have said multiple times that we feel hired stephanie to photograph our wedding, but at the end of the day she truly gave us a gift with the moments and memories we have photographed. I would 100% recommend her. Thank you so much Stephanie!

Stephanie W. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• David's Tuxedos Wedding Dresses

Great Company to work with! We enjoy working with you! Dave, DavidsTuxedos.com

• Tracey Upson, Make Up Artist
    Tracey Upson, Make Up Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

When I first met Stephanie of Marie Star Photography, I was instantly blown away by her photography skills. Stephanie has a way of capturing the details of a subject which causes you to see it's beauty from a different perspective. Her style of photography is always clean, fresh and visually stunning. I love her ability to be flexible which makes her a dream to work with. Speaking as a makeup artist, she's our kind of photographer because...well, she gets it! She gets that it takes time to build layers on faces and she willingly interacts with makeup artists to make sure the bride's makeup/features are showcased in the most beautiful manner. Stephanie is definitely one of my most treasured photographers simply because she's awesome at what she does. Her passion for photography is exemplified a thousand times over every time you view her work. Hiring Marie Star Photography as your wedding photographer will prove to be a wonderful asset to your wedding experience. I guarantee, you will NOT be disappointed.

• 4437 Timber Hollow Way, Serving all of Florida and worldwide Jacksonville, FL 32224 See on map