Columbus, OH 43202 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing

About Stephanie Kase Photography

Hey there and welcome! I'm Stephanie, a wedding photographer based in Columbus, Ohio, but available for travel all over!

I am newly married to the love of my life and favorite second shooter, Michael Kase, and I'm a believer in beautiful marriages. In fact, that's why I absolutely love what I do. I believe marriage is such a precious gift, and it brings me so much joy to serve couples as they make their journey towards marriage!

I am so grateful to document so many wedding days where couples commit their lives to one another. I am so excited you're here, and can't wait to hear more about your love story!

Follow Stephanie Kase Photography on

Photos 33 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

10 Reviews for Stephanie Kase Photography

Shannon Back · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Stephanie is an incredible addition to your wedding day.

It has taken me so long to write a review about Stephanie because I haven't been able to find the words to describe how WONDERFUL it was to work with Stephanie leading up to our wedding and on our wedding day! Stephanie was truly instrumental in making our wedding a magical, memorable day. She is so friendly and makes the photography sessions feel so effortless, and with that she's truly able to capture beautiful moments you'll treasure for the rest of your life! Very responsive and helpful with all things wedding and photography. Something that really drew me to her was her go-getter attitude in the wedding photography space. She is truly killin' it and will take such good care of you. ALSO: Our whole wedding was extremely impressed with her wrangling skills, flexibility, and sweetness. She even was able to get photos up THAT DAY on the TV monitors. Like, how AWESOME is that?! Our guests were truly impressed. Even after the wedding, Stephanie has proven wonderful to know and made sure we felt happy and loved! I cannot recommend her enough. :)

Sent on 10/20/2019

Lauren Stadelmyer · Married on 09/14/2019

Above and beyond!

One word to describe my experience with Stephanie is WOW! Stephanie went above and beyond with every little detail! She even helped me coordinate the timeline of our wedding and made sure I was prepared the day of so that nothing was missed! She brought a 2nd shooter and an assistant the day of who were equally amazing and they all helped keep me calm the day of! Stephanie was so quick to get us a couple images immediately to post to social media, and even wrote a special blog about us to share with friends and family. She captured all the most perfect moments that will be so special to us as we look back on our wedding. So many of our friends who are yet to be married keep telling us "Im using her when I get married!" and the compliments are endless. Thank you Stephanie for helping to make our big day perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 08/24/2019

Stephanie goes above and beyond to capture GORGEOUS photos

If you are looking for a wedding photographer that goes above and beyond for her couples, then stop here. Stephanie was delightful. She is personable, warm, and kind which matters for a photographer as she may be the one vendor you personally interact with on your wedding day. She knows how to do her job. Our wedding photos are magical. She captured not only the small details of the day in a beautiful, warm, whimsical way, but she also gets all the important shots you want on the big day: the grooms reaction, your flower girl smiling, your dad's face at your first look. She captured all of this without me ever noticing during the ceremony and reception she was even there. I wanted my wedding day to be just that, not a production where I couldn't enjoy myself. Stephanie worked closely with my videographer and wedding planner to keep the days timeline on track without over instructing. The same goes for her ability to provide instruction while taking photos at your engagement session and wedding portraits, she uses the engagement session as a way for you and your partner to get comfortable with her, the camera and poses. She effortlessly instructs to make sure you get a variety of looks you want without being over bearing. Her photography is always a great mix of classic perfectly "posed" photos while looking effortlessly candid and intimate. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Stephanie for your wedding and you should have no hesitation in booking her. Check out her website and blogs if you want just a small example of the whimsy she captures!

Sent on 09/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stephanie Kase Photography Pricing

Stephanie Kase Photography Price Rates

Stephanie Kase Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2900
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• Columbus, 43202 See on map
    Location of (Stephanie Kase Photography)