Alayna Parker Photography

5471 Village Grove Ln, Canal Winchester, OH 43110 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Alayna Parker Photography

Wedding photography for the joyful at heart. Serving Columbus, Ohio and available for travel nationwide.

I take a journalistic approach to your wedding day, documenting the moments as they happen. You'll see candid moments, precious moments you didn't know happened, and artistic portraits of your love.

Follow Alayna Parker Photography on

Alayna Parker Photography 3
  • Addalyn

Addalyn · Married on 07/22/2018

Exceeded Our Expectations!

Alayna photographed our engagement session in January and our wedding in July, and blew us away with all of the images from both sessions! Pictures were our top priority and we'r so glad they were because her pictures of our wedding day still bring a smile to our faces and memories to our minds. She was flexible with the timing of things, but also so organized and helpful with planning the photography schedule, as well as willingly giving advice for any other wedding/marriage questions we had. We would recommend her to any engaged couple we know, hands down.

P.S.: We were AHEAD of schedule on pictures after the ceremony, so she was able to capture more family portraits and bridal party pictures! (What wedding is ever AHEAD of schedule on pictures?!?!?)

Sent on 12/10/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Alayna was amazing. I first met Alayna when she shot my best friends wedding just over a year ago, and when my husband proposed i new I wanted her to be my photographer. I reached right out to her and no one else. It was her or no one in my opinion. Alayna is so easy to get along with and made my wedding day so easy. I absolutely love my photos! There are so many it's hard to chose my favorite. I cannot wait until our 1 year anniversary shoot.

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Alayna Parker Photography 4
    Alayna Parker Photography 5

Kayla · Married on 09/09/2017

Alayna is the best. From the first time I met her I knew she would make me feel so comfortable and be able to snap some incredible pictures. From my engagement session to my wedding, everything was flawless. She is so personable, goofy, entertaining, and sweet and it was such a pleasure working with her. Thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Award

Alayna Parker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount