Stenza Beauty

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

"Professional beauty services are always the best investment! Allow yourself to enjoy a luxurious makeup or brow experience for your next special event! We are licensed professionals that have been trained by, and have been able to work with the best. Flawless makeup can be provided for all occasions: weddings, prom, birthdays, graduations, maternity shoots, professional shoots, and more. We also specialize in ombré powder brows (also known as microshading), and brow waxing & tinting. Book with us today!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Jazmine
    Jazmine Married on 08/22/2021

Good artist

My makeup came out better than expected! My husband loved it and he hates makeup. I got alot of compliments would use her again
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/13/2019

Obsessed with my bridal makeup

Stenza did an amazing job with my makeup! I am so happy that my coordinator told me about her. I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day. I am extremely grateful to her. She is very professional and has such a sweet and calming personality.
  • Quatara
    Quatara C. Married on 04/19/2019

Bridal Makeup

Stenza was absolutely nothing less than phenomenal. She beat my face to the highest level of BEATIVITY(MY WORD) I was very emotional because my son and best friend flight got cancelled and was not able to make my wedding. Even through the tears, storm, and rain she made the most beautiful bride on my special day. She let me cry, woosah, cry sip wine and just be ME and keep it all together. She even beat my beautiful wife face as well and kept the little secret. Thank you very much we're very much appreciative of all you did for us that day❤❤❤

Pricing

Stenza Beauty Price Rates

Team

Stenza Daniels-Saint Pierre
Stenza Daniels-Saint Pierre
LEAD PRO ARTIST-OWNER

Stenza has been making marks in the professional beauty industry since 2016. She has perfected the craft of bridal makeup, and knows how to create the perfect brow for every client. She has been 2X certified for ombré powder brows by Nicole J. of Savvy Creations, INC. based in Chicago, and also through SCALPA Inc.

Stenza is an alumni of the University of Central Florida, and has a degree in Health Sciences and Entrepreneurship.

1451 Lake Baldwin ln. Orlando, FL, 32814
850-404-1891
Location of (Stenza Beauty)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding