Steelcut Flower Co

Baltimore, MD View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

We believe in grit and grace. Yin and yang. Whatever you want to call it, magic happens at intersections. The place where thorn and petal collide, where sunlight glimmers on an icy pond, where two hands join as one after the officiant says "I pronounce you..."

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Parasto
    Parasto H. Married on 06/19/2021

Perfection!

Perfection is how I would describe my flowers. Ali and the Steelcut team took our vision of wanting a colorful and bright wedding and created the most stunning arrangements that blew us away. I went to her not knowing how to convey what we wanted other than wanting colorful arrangements, and she walked me through the process and made it so stress-free and seamless. I can’t wait to find any reason to work with Ali and the Steelcut team again.
  • Callie
    Callie K. Married on 05/08/2021

Flower artists!

Working with Emma and her team was the best experience. We had various reschedules due to COVID, and Emma was flexible and helpful through it all. We even had the opportunity to meet with her in her studio to look at some flowers and other tablescape items to help inform the plan. The day of the wedding there were two completely random storms with high winds, even hail (in May)! The set up team was so dedicated to making sure our installments turned out perfectly that they were literally hanging onto them in their raincoats until the storm ended (which is absolutely above and beyond, and never expected!) The final product-you would never know that it wasn't perfect weather all day. From the flower towers to the table arrangements, bouquet and more-the styling is just true art. I have never seen arrangements that compare and recommend Steelcut endlessly! Thank you Emma & team! *Photos by Hannah Mink Photography
  • Maire
    Maire Married on 09/19/2020

A Literal Dream!

Emma was a dream to work with!!
    Firstly, she has a spectacular eye and was able to translate my flower dreams into tangible wedding magic - I was absolutely obsessed with my wedding florals; she did a magnificent job!
    Second, her compassion, kindness, and flexibility blew me away. As a COVID bride, I didn't know how, if at all, I was going to get married in 2020. Emma was able to accommodate a date change not once, but twice, when an immediate family member was diagnosed with cancer during the planning process. My family and I agree that we have not seen more beautiful florals ever – she truly transformed my backyard into an outdoor cathedral. Wes and I are so so so grateful for Emma. She and her team are skilled, sweet, and impossible to beat! Thank you for everything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jordan & Emily
    44 photos · 06/24/2017

Baltimore, MD, 21211
Location of (Steelcut Flower Co)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding