Omaha, NE 68137 Map · Phone number

About Starr Frampton Makeup

Say "I do" to looking your most beautiful! Starr Frampton is an on-site makeup artist specializing in bridal and wedding makeup. Together, we will create a look that you'll be happy to see when you look at your wedding photos.

Starr Frampton Makeup services bridal parties in and around the Omaha metro, but is willing to travel to neighboring towns. I am on-site, so you don't have to worry about driving all over town to get ready for your big day; I come to you.

Call 402-871-7668 or visit my website www.starrframptonmakeup.com to book your appointment!

Follow Starr Frampton Makeup on

A beautiful, excited bride on her wedding day.  We featured a smokey eye on her.
A beautiful, excited bride on her wedding day. We featured a smokey eye on her.
dsc02238
Starr Frampton Makeup
A beautiful, happy bride on her wedding day.  We did a natural eye and a nude lip on her.
A beautiful, happy bride on her wedding day. We did a natural eye and a nude lip on her.
A beautiful bride on her wedding day.  We featured a dramatic eye and nude lip on her.
A beautiful bride on her wedding day. We featured a dramatic eye and nude lip on her.
An excited maid of honor on her best friend's wedding day.  We did a natural, bright eye.
An excited maid of honor on her best friend's wedding day. We did a natural, bright eye.
A beautiful, excited bride on her wedding day. We featured a smokey eye on her.
dsc02238

1 Reviews for Starr Frampton Makeup

• User4703032 · Recently married

I like there work but ita to but it would be nice if they was closer

Sent on 01/22/2015

Starr Frampton Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage