Stacy Story Photography

Saint Augustine, FL View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Hey! I'm Stacy! I'm all about love and all the goodness that accompanies it. I'm a big believer that your smile is your best accessory. My photography style is laid back and relaxed. During our time together, I will encourage you to forget I'm even there and focus your eyes entirely on your partner. I'm there to document your chemistry and your love. Leave the hard work to me and just expect to have fun!

I'm an elopement and intimate wedding photographer based in Colorado, documenting love stories throughout the Rocky Mountains and beyond. Always seeking fun-loving, passionate, and awesome couples! If you're planning to elope, just the two of you, or perhaps planning a one-of-a-kind event, with your closest family and friends, I'd be absolutely honored to photograph your BIG day!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Married on 06/08/2019

WOW!! Stunning photography.

Where do I even begin with Stacy? There are not enough kind words in the dictionary for this woman! Everyone tells you that the most important thing for your wedding is a good photographer. Nevermind the dress, the hair, the makeup, or any of that. If your photographs aren't good, all that beauty won't come out on the back end. Well WOW did Stacy deliver. First of all, she is incredibly nice, caring, and responsive to anything we needed. It was like meeting a long lost family member that I've known forever. Second, coming from someone with no artsy talents, she captured every aspect of the wedding perfectly with near zero input on my part. She knew exactly what to do, and communicated that to us an an effortless manner. I am so camera shy and she made both of us feel right at home. Lastly, at the actual wedding, she blended seamlessly into the background. I hardly remember seeing her at all, but her pictures are right in the action, crisp, versatile, and just simply beautiful. Her pictures have brought me to tears, and I am so thankful everyday that we chose her as our wedding photographer!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 04/06/2019

Best Photographer You Can Hire!!

Stacy & her husband did such an incredible job I don't even know how to write a good enough review!!! Stacy was very friendly from the get go, from the moment I began reaching out to photographers she was one of the only ones that promptly responded with messages that seemed genuine, not a fill in the blank template. Her style is gorgeous, her communication exceeded our expectations as well as the rest of our vendors expectations. They have all since reached out to me & complimented Stacy's professionalism, communication skills & not to mention how absolutely GORGEOUS her photos are! Her & her husband took our wedding photos the day of, they arrived early to scope out the area, she was very well organized, everything went flawlessly as discussed before the ceremony & both of them made us feel so comfortable & beautiful on our special day! Stop looking & go ahead & hire Stacy, you will not be disappointed!!
    Katie Married on 11/03/2018
    Stacy was absolutely fantastic to work with and her pictures were phenomenal!

Sander Ranch Flowers Sander Ranch Flowers Wedding Florists

Stacy Story Photography is one of the finest wedding photographers I know. Her sense of space and her eye for detail show up in every picture she takes. I highly recommend het services for any occasion you may need a professional working for you.

285 St Johns Golf Dr Saint Augustine, FL, 32080
Location of (Stacy Story Photography)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding