Tuscana Grove, Colorado Springs, CO 80915 Map · Phone number

About Stacy Story Photography

Hey! I'm Stacy! I'm all about love and all the goodness that accompanies it. I'm a big believer that your smile is your best accessory. My photography style is laid back and relaxed. During our time together, I will encourage you to forget I'm even there and focus your eyes entirely on your partner. I'm there to document your chemistry and your love. Leave the hard work to me and just expect to have fun!

I'm an elopement and wedding photographer based in Colorado, documenting love stories throughout the Rocky Mountains and beyond. Always seeking fun-loving, passionate, and awesome couples! If you're planning to elope, just the two of you, or perhaps planning a one-of-a-kind event, with your closest family and friends, I'd be absolutely honored to photograph your BIG day!

Follow Stacy Story Photography on

Stacy Story Photography 7
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 06/08/2019

WOW!! Stunning photography.

Where do I even begin with Stacy? There are not enough kind words in the dictionary for this woman! Everyone tells you that the most important thing for your wedding is a good photographer. Nevermind the dress, the hair, the makeup, or any of that. If your photographs aren't good, all that beauty won't come out on the back end. Well WOW did Stacy deliver. First of all, she is incredibly nice, caring, and responsive to anything we needed. It was like meeting a long lost family member that I've known forever. Second, coming from someone with no artsy talents, she captured every aspect of the wedding perfectly with near zero input on my part. She knew exactly what to do, and communicated that to us an an effortless manner. I am so camera shy and she made both of us feel right at home. Lastly, at the actual wedding, she blended seamlessly into the background. I hardly remember seeing her at all, but her pictures are right in the action, crisp, versatile, and just simply beautiful. Her pictures have brought me to tears, and I am so thankful everyday that we chose her as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Photographer You Can Hire!!

Stacy & her husband did such an incredible job I don't even know how to write a good enough review!!! Stacy was very friendly from the get go, from the moment I began reaching out to photographers she was one of the only ones that promptly responded with messages that seemed genuine, not a fill in the blank template. Her style is gorgeous, her communication exceeded our expectations as well as the rest of our vendors expectations. They have all since reached out to me & complimented Stacy's professionalism, communication skills & not to mention how absolutely GORGEOUS her photos are! Her & her husband took our wedding photos the day of, they arrived early to scope out the area, she was very well organized, everything went flawlessly as discussed before the ceremony & both of them made us feel so comfortable & beautiful on our special day! Stop looking & go ahead & hire Stacy, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Stacy Story Photography 13
    Stacy Story Photography 14
    Stacy Story Photography 15

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Stacy was absolutely fantastic to work with and her pictures were phenomenal!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Stacy Story Photography 16
    Stacy Story Photography 17

Stacy Story Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Sander Ranch Flowers
    Sander Ranch Flowers Wedding Florists

Stacy Story Photography is one of the finest wedding photographers I know. Her sense of space and her eye for detail show up in every picture she takes. I highly recommend het services for any occasion you may need a professional working for you.

• Tuscana Grove Colorado Springs, CO, 80915 See on map