Woodstock, GA 30188 Map · Phone number

About Vanessa Coleman Photography

Wedding Photographer with an eye for detail! Inspired by light and love! I want to catch highlights in your hair from the light and that first look when he sees you come down the aisle! Since I was dissapointed with my own wedding photos, I am motivated to be a better photographer for you. I want you to love your photos. On a budget? No worries, I customize my wedding packages so we can fit something that works for you. Give me a call and if you think I am a fit for you, we can meet over coffee and talk about your big day!

Follow Vanessa Coleman Photography on

1500017411683634065915224085735583261424465o
1500337011683602499251714347387065870201145o

4 Reviews for Vanessa Coleman Photography

Robin · Married on 09/24/2016

I'll start out by saying WOW! Vanessa was a joy to work with. She went out of her way to meet with me during a family visit to town. Vanessa was always prompt to answer any questions we had either by phone, email, or text. We even had a special request picture and she nailed it!!! Vanessa was the glue that held the wedding together. Our DJ was a wreck and Vanessa kept him straight and us happy. She certainly went out of her way to make it an awesome event. The quality of work was awesome...and sooooo many pictures to choose from. Vanessa made planning the wedding pictures a breeze. She worked with us on exactly what we wanted. I never had to worry about a thing from the first phone call we had together. She truly cares that you have all the special pictures and the candid shots that you will look back on and actually remember the event and all the guests.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Lance · Married on 10/03/2015

Not only did Vanessa take amazing pictures, she was super cool and fun to have around whilst doing so. She put up with out crazy family and, most importantly, she up with ME! She was very reasonably priced and did a much better job than people I've seen on Facebook who charge four times as much. Vanessa truly wants to capture what YOU, the client, wants for YOUR day. She also has some really fun ideas. I ultimately decided on using her because she was as laid back as we are. She didn't want to do a bunch of stuffy boring shots. She wanted us to be able to leave with fun shots that we will cherish much more than feeding each other cake. Recommend her highly over anyone else you're looking at. She rocks and/or rolls!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Jamie · Married on 08/29/2015

Vanessa was an extreme pleasure to work with! If you are looking for a different photography style she is your girl! Vanessa thinks out of the box and caught some very unique and special moments on our wedding day that are priceless.

Vanessa is professional, personable and easy to work with. Her work is AMAZING! Highly recommend!

The Reed's

Sent on 02/05/2016

Vanessa Coleman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance