St. Matthews Catering, a Kroger Corporation

St. Matthews Catering, a Kroger Corporation Write a Review
Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

16 Reviews for St. Matthews Catering, a Kroger Corporation

Our cake was beautiful. They come to the venue and put it together. They leave plates, napkins and untensils as well.

Profile Picture User4310571, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

At only $800 for four hours which includes all table and chair rentals along with set-up and break-down this charming banquet hall was a steal, Only problems we encountered were the bridal party table wasn't set-up the way I asked and we were not provided the leftover cake. The Southern Buffet was DELICIOUS and a major hit with all guests! And the cake was also amazing, the layer of lemon raspberry being especially good.

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
1.2

I got my wedding and groomsmen cake here. We had two consultations to go over what I wanted. They took notes and told me that "they could easily do what I was asking". Keep in mind it was pretty simple. My wedding was very simple but gorgeous. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it! It was like they didn't listen to anything I said. The groomsmen cake came out as two huge cakes. It looked extremely tacky! I would have been better off making my own. To top it off they ask for a response and I told them what I thought and how disappointed I was. I didn't expect anything but a phone call or letter saying they were sorry. NOPE nothing! All they wanted was their money then they were gone. My advice go ANYWHERE else than here for your wedding cakes.

Profile Picture Claire, 12/31/13, 1 Review