5499 Highway 5, Benton, AR 72019 Map · Phone number

About St. John's Chapel by the creek

4St. John's Chapel by the creek is a rustic wedding venue located in Benton, Arkansas. The venue features a historic stone chapel and the Oakwood Terrace Pavilion, with a stone path leading up to the event space and serene views of lush surroundings that add to its old-world charm.

Facility and Capacity
St. John's Chapel by the creek can host up to 200 guests within its two indoor and outdoor event spaces. Couples can choose to host their event in the chapel or the terrace. The Oakwood Terrace Pavilion is a 4,000-square-foot covered event space with a 2,500-square-foot rock patio for hosting receptions. The venue also features a bridal dressing room and a service kitchen with an ice maker and a refrigerator.

St. John's Chapel by the creek is a premium spot for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The venue provides event items such as audio equipment, tables, chairs, a dance floor, linens, and décor for events of all sizes. Its services include:

• Bridal suite

img5145
b453aca08e959eb4 Chapel Pic

5 Reviews for St. John's Chapel by the creek

Katelyn · Married on 06/10/2016

Mike and Leslie really know what they're doing. No lie, I think my wedding was the most beautiful I have seen. I was more than once surprised to remember it was mine. I felt like I really didn't have to do anything except pick out vendors and choose what to serve. Leslie did everything else. On the day of, I really didn't have to lift a finger. I still did, because I wanted to, but Leslie kept urging me to go sit in the bridal room. Otherwise, she took care of everything. She decorated anything that she thought needed it, but she would always come to me and get permission that I was okay with it.

A few months before, my husband and I met with Leslie to get an idea of what we wanted. She pointed us to her preferred vendors and that helped more than I would have ever thought. And I know that working with a preferred vendor list can be a little constricting, but the people and companies she had on there were great and I am so grateful for them. Also, I have seen an few people complain about the rules. Yeah, there are a lot, but in all honesty, I never even felt like I was going to breach any. The only one that I was concerned about were the songs on the Playlist being a little risky, but it was a non-issue. Otherwise, the rules were there for a reason. Mike and Leslie have been around a while, so they know what works and what does not.

Trust me, the rules can be a lot and the preferred vendors can be a lot. But Leslie will move mountains to make sure your day is perfect. And throughout the reception, you could see her, Mike, and their son John working their tail ends off to make sure it was perfect. And my wedding was absolutely perfect!!!! If I had to do it over with more money, or even less money, I would always choose St. John's because you're not just paying for the venue, you're paying for a team to make your wedding a great experience.

I loved this wedding and I know all of my guests did too. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

To say that this venue is gorgeous doesn't even do it justice. It was beautiful beyond measure and constantly well taken care of. Nothing seems to ever be out of place, almost like it's got a magic all it's own. My husband Joe and I got married back in October 2015 and couldn't imagine a wedding any other place. The chapel is probably the most beautiful one I have ever been in for something that only seat a little over 100 guests. The grounds are fabulous and the terrace is absolutely perfect for almost any type of wedding you could imagine. From the moment we picked our dates, Leslie and Mike treated us like friends and even like family. Any time I had a question they would be right on it answering anything I needed. Full of suggestions and pushes in the right direction. Both Leslie, Mike and John worked so hard the day of our wedding and even the days leading up to it. I've never seen people work so hard to make sure everything was awesome and it was just that. To this day people still tell me how unforgettable our wedding was and that it was something they will never forget. I can't say enough about this venue and the people who run it.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Ann · Married on 04/04/2015

Can't say enough about the personal care that Leslie, Mike & John gave to our family. Gorgeous venue, chapel was perfect, creek was tranquil. Wonderful fairy tale wedding!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

St. John's Chapel by the creek FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
    Religious
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking