Spotlight Entertainment

Columbia, MO View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

In Columbia, Missouri, Spotlight Entertainment is a wedding DJ who will bring the beat to your special occasion. Owner and disk jockey David is ready and willing to take your event to the next level with his professional DJ skills. He invites you to get in touch, so you can start the planning process.

Spotlight Entertainment offers multiple wedding packages and services to couples for their big day. He uses only the best equipment when it comes to audio and lighting, ensuring that everything sounds and looks exactly as you wish. David can also offer his services as an MC for the evening, entertaining and guiding your guests through the event with ease. Some of the additional services and event items provided include:

• Karaoke machine
  • Photo booth
  • Microphones
  • Do-not-play list
  • Lighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Karaoke
Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Team

David Cammack
David Cammack
Owner

Hello all, may name is David Cammack. I am a son, brother, father, and husband. i have an amazing wife and four beautiful daughters. i got married September 18th, 2021 and it was the most exciting, emotional, and joyful day of my life. It wasn't until after my wedding that i decided to become a DJ, but my love for all genres of music gives me a little advantage with DJing. Having a long background in music, vocally, I have a good ear for music transitioning and beat matching. Friends and family now say, that I should have started this business a long time ago. I currently work at a non-profit sheltered workshop and supervise over employees with dual diagnosis. My wife and I also takes care of an individual with similar diagnosis. In my free-time, I do Crossfit just to stay active and when im not doing that, i play video games to decompress from a days work. Just this year, my wife and I, traveled out of the country together for the first time to Los Cabos, Mexico for our honeymoon. Now a year later for our first anniversary we are going to Dublin, Ireland.

Rain Forest Pkwy Columbia, MO, 65202

Mon: 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM Tue: 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM Wed: 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM Thu: 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM Fri: 2:00 PM – 12:00 AM Sat: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM Sun: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Location of (Spotlight Entertainment)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding