126 RD 133, Tupelo, MS 38804 Map · Phone number

About Special Occasions by Denise

Make your wedding day stress free. Let me at Special Occasions by Denise take the stress out of planning your wedding.

As your wedding planner, I work with you on all aspects concerning your big day. I can help you pick out your colors, design, and style. I can help you stick to your budget, and make your dreams come true. I will manage your wedding timelines and keep you on track. I can recommend vendors to fit your style and budget. I will handle your rehearsal, and my goal is to make your wedding day special, unique, and stress free.

If you are looking for a professional and dependable wedding planner, look no further! Contact me today to schedule your complimentary consultation. I offer event coordinating, wedding planning, small scale floral design and catering.

662-401-0209

bride bouquet ginger 5 8 2015 2
ceremony flowers 5 2015 1
Outdoor wedding setup
Outdoor wedding setup
fresh floral at automobile museum for phil bryant
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
dd06da80ecb869c3 1431452520629 reception site 5 2015 4
golfcart6

1 Reviews for Special Occasions by Denise

Denise is an awesome wedding planner! She worked hard from the very beginning to find us the perfect venders for us within our budget. She emailed us every month to keep track of what needed to be done or considered each month and was able to help us work through any problems that arose. On the day of the wedding, which is when we knew we needed her the most, she coordinated everything and ensured everything went smoothly (it did!). She came to me only when she had a question that only I could answer or to update me on how everything was going around the venue. Even if you don't think you need a planner, you should probably get one, because they are great and take a lot of unnecessary stress over details that neither a bride/groom or their families need to worry about. Denise knows the venders in the Tupelo area very well, and would definitely be an asset to any bride/groom. She advised us as to which caterers were most efficient and served good food and which DJs were worth your money in the area. When we struggled to find a non-religious officiant in the area that wasn't going to charge us an obscene amount of money, Denise saved the day by calling on a friend of her's who was licensed to marry (and who also did a great job) but did not do so professionally - only for friends and family. Denise was worth every penny and made my life so much easier.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Special Occasions by Denise FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1