3513 30th st. sw, Lehigh Acres, FL 33976 Map · Phone number

About Sounds of Steel

Michael Antoine of Sounds of Steel, is a second generation Steel Drum Player. The Sounds of Steel that originated in the Islands of Trinidad n Tobago with a New school twist. I have been playing the drum since the age of 9 yrs old, my father (George Antoine Sr.) brought the sounds of the Steel Drum to SWFL in the late 70's. He started a local band called SWFL Steel Drum Band. My brothers (George Antoine Jr., Harold Antoine) & Myself (Michael Antoine) continue to carry on the Legacy of our father. We are now Stronger than ever with the passion of the Pan in our hearts.

steel
card pic 3
music pics 5
gig pics01
gig pics
steel

3 Reviews for Sounds of Steel

Meagan · Married on 05/30/2015

Michael is so talented at playing the steel drums, but he also provides DJ services! He is a great "all in one" music man. He was very professional. I would use him again for any other occasion.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Eric · Married on 06/15/2014

Michael provided exceptional music at our wedding rehearsal BBQ held poolside at LaPlaya in Naples. He had people dancing while others jumped into the pool or relaxed in the hot tub. His musical style was absolutely perfect. We recommend him highly and would hire him again.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Monica · Married on 05/04/2013

We booked Michael Antoine-Sounds of Steel when we met him playing down at Fort Myers Beach (FL). We absolutely loved the steel drum music and thought it would be lovely for our beach ceremony at Pink Shell Resort on Fort Myers Beach. Michael Antoine-Sounds of Steel was very easy to work with, very prompt during correspondence and very personable. I loved hearing the steel drum music as my father and I walked across the beach! It was magical to have him playing the steel drums for our beach ceremony and during our cocktail reception as well! All of our family and friends continue to make comments about how cool it was to have the steel drums playing! Everyone LOVED Michael Antoine and his music!!! Absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 05/12/2013