Sound Snap Photography

9582 T circle drive, Morongo Valley, CA 92256 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 4
  • Meet the Team

About Sound Snap Photography

Sound Snap Photography is a wedding photography company based in Morongo Valley, California. Owner Mari is passionate about her work. Her remarkable attention to detail is matched only by her professionalism and artistry. Mari creates eye-catching collections and experiences to match. Mari would be delighted to be part of your wedding journey, and she can’t wait to capture the moments you’ll remember and treasure forever.

Sound Snap Photography is proud to serve Southern California, Las Vegas, and Nevada; Mari is also happy to travel to locations further afield. Mari offers a range of packages designed to suit a variety of needs and budgets. Her basic package includes an engagement session, five to six hours of event coverage, an online gallery, and high-resolution images delivered on a USB. The deluxe package also includes boudoir and portrait sessions, a second photographer, a videographer, additional coverage time, printing credit, and a lovely canvas print.

• Woman-owned
6b8a9822 51 1382047 161912336959626

15 Reviews for Sound Snap Photography

Sarah C. · Getting married on 10/07/2025

Boudoir Session

absolutely amazing to work with!

Sent on 05/07/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica F. · Getting married on 10/31/2021

Fun Experience and Gorgeous Pics

While planning my wedding a friend recommend I check out Sound Snap Photography who had done her wedding. I knew I wanted her immediately after a quick scroll through her Instagram. Ash was incredibly quick to respond and happy to roll with the many changes I’ve made over the past months going from a medium sized wedding near our home to a Micro wedding several states away. While she hasn’t photographed the event yet she did our engagement pics and they are phenomenal! Plus she’s just a really great person to be around, she has a great personality and was able to get introverts like my fiancé and myself to feel like models by the end of our shoot. The pictures speak for themselves. You should book her ASAP

Sent on 05/08/2021

Sound Snap Photography Pricing

Sound Snap Photography Price Rates

Sound Snap Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Add'l Hours
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Sound Snap Photography 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Sound Snap Photography 2
    Bachelorette Boudoir Party Deal

Looking for something fun to do with your girlfriends to celebrate your upcoming nuptials?! Sound Snap Boudoir offers our all inclusive Bachelorette Boudoir Parties! This is a one stop shop for a fun weekend filled with fun,photos,and more. These packages start at $2,500-$10,000.

What's included

Private Boudoir Sessions for each guest

They will get a complimentary 10 image Wallet album and 10 digitals.

Bride will recieve a complimentary 20 Image 5x7 Album with 20 Digital Images

Hair and Makeup Services

In person ordering and gallery viewings.

30% off any additional purchases

2 Night Air BNB or Hotel Stay - Joshua Tree, Palm Springs, Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas

Complimentary Libations, Meals provided

With our Larger packages they can include up to Four night stays, scheduled activities, along with gift bags, outings and more!

• Sound Snap Photography 3
    30% Any Boudoir Package with Wedding Booking

Book your wedding with Sound Snap and recieve 30% off any of our Boudoir Packages! Including our Bachelorette Parties, Solo Studio Packages, Travel Packages, and our Joshua Tree Stays Overnight Packages!

See More Deals

Team of Sound Snap Photography

Ashley "Mari" Loth

Ashley "Mari" Loth

Owner/Photographer

From a young age I have always had a camera in my hand and wanting to explore. I was the friend in high school taking pictures of all the parties and adventures we embarked on in our youth. Music has always been my first love and I pursued Radio for over 13 years. That is where my love for photography truly came to blossom. I felt so inspired by the live action of music festivals, and shows that I decided to chase the dream. About 5 years in to doing photography, I started getting into conceptual portraiture which eventually lead me to boudoir. I love boudoir photography for a multitude of reasons, pushing beyond societal boundaries to show embrace to sensuality, sexuality, beauty, and with ALL people. It helped me understand my own vulnerabilities with my own body image, made me start viewing myself and others as works of Art. Boudoir inspired me to be an advocate and ally for Non-binary/Trans/Queer/SewWorker/Men/Women from all walks of life to feel good in their own skin. This is a shared experience, inclusivity is big in my books and I created this studio as a safe haven for everyone to be loved and accepted.

Over 15 years experience from youthful beginnings to being internationally published, I have worked with over 350 bands, gone on tour with the iconic Queens of the Stone Age, have worked with Suicide Girls, numerous publications from RVA Mag to Dark Beauty.

Working with a multitude of brands, like The Pretty Cult, Stegmann Clogs, Cheap Undies, and Mojave Med to name a few. I have a variety of styles and skills that I incorporate into my own signature style. When you have a session with me it’s a collaboration, we build what we want from the ground up and create something we both can be proud of and admire.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 9582 T circle drive Morongo Valley, CA, 92256 See on map
    Location of (Sound Snap Photography)
  • 9582 T Circle Drive Morongo Valley, CA, 92256 See on map
    Location of (Sound Snap Photography)

Sound Snap Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sound Snap Photography include in the starting price?

Sound Snap Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sound Snap Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sound Snap Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography styles does Sound Snap Photography offer?

Sound Snap Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Sound Snap Photography offer?

Sound Snap Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sound Snap Photography offer for wedding events?

Sound Snap Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sound Snap Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sound Snap Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Sound Snap Photography offer?

Sound Snap Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion, 1 offer promotion, 1 discount promotion and 1 gift promotion for wedding services.