Soulshine Photography

Panama City, FL View map

Soulshine Photography by Sharon in beautiful Panama City Beach, FL!

We are a family owned, on location, professional photography business. We are established in Panama City Beach, Florida. We service Panama City Beach, Mexico Beach, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, 30A, Watercolor and many other locations throughout the panhandle. We will travel to you!

We offer exceptional, quality service at affordable price's. We offer several different packages to choose from.

We specialize in Weddings, Family, Groups, Family Reunions and of course Beach photography.

Sharon Ventimiglia

Owner/Photographer at Soulshine Photography

I am a wife. mother, grandmother and photographer. I am blessed to have 3 beautiful daughters and 4 of the most awesome grand kids! Family is so very important to me!

Photography has always been a passion of mine. I've enjoyed years of photographing my children, friends and family. I believe everyone has something they are meant to do with their life. Mine is photography!

I love capturing special moments in people's lives; seeing love and emotion through my camera lens.

My goal is to capture people as they truly are and let them have fun. I want every portrait experience to feel easy and relaxed. Just be you and let your soul shine!