1000 N. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson, NV 89074 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 67

About Something New

Are you ready to try something new??? Life is an adventure and we love adventure! One of our latest weddings was in the safari in South Africa and we even got 'Try something new:)' tattooed on our arms… We love creating art inspired by your love story:) Every couple is unique and special so don't you think that your wedding film should reflect that! One of the big things we hear over and over from our couples is that their wedding flew by and they didn't really remember all of the details or get a chance to see everything. That is what makes our films a must-have. We are known for our modern style of filming and being able to truly capture the essence of our couples. After your day has passed you will have amazing films to help relive your wedding for years to come.

We would love to hear all about your wedding plans, this is a super exciting time while planning your BIG day.

We limit the number of weddings we do per year to ensure we give each of our couples the attention to detail they deserve. For us it's all about quality not quantity!

Try something new:)

Follow Something New on

san diego indian wedding videographer
050wide
Something New
indian wedding photographer san diego
montaluce winery wedding
bellevue indian wedding
bridal party football
cascades wedding
Something New
san diego pakistani wedding photographer
cosmopolitan wedding
couture wedding dress
four seasons wedding
Something New
golden gate trash the dress
half moon bay wedding
hipster trash the dress
indian wedding baraat
indian wedding henna
Something New
indian wedding in san diego
indian wedding shoes
rolls royce wedding
san diego indian photographer
san diego indian photos
Something New
san diego indian wedding photographer
san diego indian wedding videographer
050wide

• Videos 13

38 Reviews for Something New

Gillian · Married on 04/29/2017

Sandi and Jimi were one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding. We booked them in early 2016, after I quickly realized that they had a knack for making me cry watching other people's (who I did not know) wedding videos. THAT is how you know they are truly talented.

Even when we first started working with Sandi and Jimi, I felt like I had known them forever. They were genuinely so interested in our wedding plans and us as a couple and individuals. They are such rock stars and so fun, yet on the day of the wedding, they were also such a calming presence for me. I loved having them spend hours with us the entire day of our wedding, and all of our guests were so impressed by them. Our guests were also so excited about the drone they used during our day! SO COOL.

They deliver such a unique, fun video...and they are such unique, fun people. They are not just videographers to us ... they are incredible people and we are so happy that we can call them friends. Thank you, Sandi and Jimi. We are so thankful for you both!

Samantha Robbins · Married on 02/14/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sandi and Jimmi. They are not only professional and fun, but they are true artists! Our wedding videos are amazing and we look at them all the time!!! They captured our love so beautifully and I could recommend them more!

• jackie

jackie · Married on 06/07/2015

We have fallen head over heals for something new!!!!!!! They are so amazing. I want to see them every time we are back in Vegas!!! They are such great people and that makes the comfort part easy! As for watching them film...they are constantly firing creative ideas in there head you can see it happening. It was amazing watching them create. Not a beat was missed. Even the limo ride he was videoing the strip out the window...brilliant!!!! I can't wait to see the video!!!!!!! I suggest pulling out your pocket book and paying these guys before you waste your time even researching anyone else. I spent about 30+ hours when I added it up looking at all the companies and each of there video's, as well as showed them blindly along with 2 other companies to family. EVERYONE picked Something New along with my husband and myself. It is with out question they are the best of the best and there is no one even close to what they do out there. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Something New FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Artsy Daria Photography
    Artsy Daria Photography Wedding Photographers

Great videos!

• Emily Ku Photography
    Emily Ku Photography Wedding Photographers

Jimi and Sandi are extremely hard working. I very rarely ever see them taking a break! Their videos are so incredible and moving and one of the best cinematographers in town.

• Plush Weddings and Events
    Plush Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Something New is a great company. They are professional and very easy to work with and have great personalities to top it all off! I highly recommend Something New :)

• 1000 N. Green Valley Parkway Henderson, Nevada, 89074 See on map