Omaha, NE 68118 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Something Blu

It's the biggest day of your life, make sure it's the best. Something Blu, your Premier Wedding Entertainment Experience. We can handle everything from the music during your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We MC the whole night and we'll help you make some of your best memories. Check out our website and give us a call for pricing.

We Care.

We care that you and your significant other have the kind of night you’ll look back on as one of the milestone moments in your life. We care that your guests from the youngest to the oldest have a great time celebrating the next great step in your path. We care that you have the best party you’ve ever had. You see it’s not just about the music you choose for your night, it’s about the mood you set. When you have a group of people that love life leading the celebration of your life event, you will set a mood that reverberates through you, your friends and your family for years to come.

Playlist

Happy - Pharrell Williams • All of Me - John Legend • Royals - Lorde • Love Me Again - John Newman

Out of My League - Fitz and the Tantrums • Pompeii - Bastille • Team - Lorde • The Man - Aloe Blacc

Burn - Ellie Goulding • Best Day of My Live - American Authors • Hey Brother - Avicii

Human - Christina Perri • Love Don't Die - The Fray • Do I Want To Know - Arctic Monkeys •

On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons • Chocolate - The 1975 • Glory and Gore - Lorde • Classic - MKTO

Young Girls - Bruno Mars • Sweater Weather - The Neighborhood • Compass - Lady Antebellum

Safe and Sound - Capitol • Applause - Lady Gaga • Thrift Shop - Macklemore • Demons - Imagine Dragons

Radio Active - Imagine Dragons • Counting Stars - One Repubic • Let Her Go - Passenger

Wake Me Up - Avicii • Sail - Awolnation • What Does The Fox Say - Ylvis • Blurred Lines - Robin Thick

Locked out of Heaven - Bruno Mars • Treasure - Bruno Mars • Howlin' for You - Black Keys

What Makes a Good Man - The Heavy • How You Like Me Now - The Heavy • Hold On - Alabama Shakes

Daft Punk - Get Lucky • Gold on The Ceiling - Black Keys • Little Black Submarine - Black Keys

I Got a Feeling - Black Eyed Peas • Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO • Cupid Shuffle - Cupid

We Found Love - Rihanna• Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 • Cha Cha Slide - DJ Casper

Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen • Billy Jean - Michael Jackson • Give Me Everything - Pitbull

Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard • Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison • Love Shack - B52's

Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen • Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet • Seven Nation Army - White Stripes

You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC • Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi • Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond

Alright Now - Free • Lonely Boy - Black Keys • Come As You Are - Nirvana • Long Way to The Top - ACDC

Come Together - Beatles • Icky Thump - White Stripes • By The Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Miss You - Rolling Stones • Slow Ride - Foghat • Looking out my back Door - CCR

Helter Skelter - The Beatles • Crossroads - Cream • Never Been to Spain - Three Dog Night

Crosstown Traffic - Jimi Hendrix Experience • No Sugar Tonight - Guess Who

I Wanna Hold Your Hand - Beatles • With a Little Help From My Friends - Beatles

Don't Mess Around With Jim - Jim Croce • Rich Girl - Hall and Oats • My Generation - The Who

Twist and Shout - Eisley Brothers • Pretty Woman - Newbeats/Roy Orbison • Shout - Isley Brothers

Birthday, The Beatles • Squeeze Box, The Who • White Rabbit, Jefferson Airplane

09 160151

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Something Blu

Nina · Married on 07/01/2017

This band is truly amazing! I wrote a glowing review on he knot and meant every word of it! I wish everyone could experience what we did that night, because of something blu we had an absolutely perfect wedding reception. If you are at all interested in live music, I say hire this band! They are seriously incrible, best decision we have ever made!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Joshua · Married on 04/23/2016

Best music I have ever experienced at a wedding before. I hired Something Blu to perform for our wedding reception. The guys are really great to work with and they did an amazing job getting the crowd involved. The band listed to any concerns that I had and went out of their way to make sure my partner and I were very happy! The band has a great music selection and I love that they learned a few new songs for our wedding! The band was fun and I loved the change in costume for the half way point! The band brings an amazing energy to your wedding. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for music for their wedding reception! DJs are great but to bring on the live music is way better. People were having more fun at our wedding reception than I have seen at a lot of other receptions I have been to. We were their first gay wedding and the guys were completely comfortable with everything! I love these guys and cannot wait to go see them when they perform around town!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/31/2015

This band was awesome! We took a chance on Something Blu and booked them for our wedding … despite never seeing them play. We chose them based on their song list since we wanted contemporary and pop music. They exceeded our expectations! The band was reasonably priced (on the cheaper end of the 10+ bands we got quotes from), willing to travel over 100+ miles, great at entertaining the crowd, very talented, and classy. Everything they did was entertaining for the party crowd, but appropriate for parents and grandparents as well. They learned three songs for us at our request, one even being a Mariah Carey song. After having Something Blu as part of our wedding day, I would never understand why someone would choose a typical wedding DJ over a live band. It was by far worth the money spent! Many of our guests have told us it was the best wedding reception they have ever attended. I attribute that to Something Blu and a Halloween Wedding Costume party!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Something Blu FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season? $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Omaha, NE, 68118 See on map