Something Bleu Hair & Makeup

Windermere, FL View map Visit website

Something Bleu Hair & Makeup provides beauty services for weddings throughout Windermere, Florida, and beyond. Rocio Estrada is the proud artist behind the creative business. Having established this venture in 2021, this professional brings over two decades of previous experience with her. Along with her team, Rocio strives to make all of her clients feel the best versions of themselves on their wedding days.

The team at Something Bleu Hair & Makeup specializes in natural and dramatic beauty looks. Before your big day, these stylists offer beauty trials for you and your entire wedding party. Through discussions, these professionals can use your ideas as their guide to creating a unique look that leaves you feeling gorgeous. These artists can then arrive at your location on your wedding day to re-apply all of your styles. This allows you to relax and look forward to the big moment ahead.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$120

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
    Katherine C. Married on 04/25/2020

Dream Team and Perfection

Rocio and Diane were incredible. Everyone’s hair was beautiful, they were upbeat, dealt with changing day of timelines, did touch ups before leaving, and even brought us mimosas! I have worked with their family as my hair stylists for 13 years and as the bride, my hair was everything I dreamed of and more. They are now doing a good friend’s wedding in the spring and I can’t recommend them enough.

Something Bleu Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure being part of your day and we couldn't thank you enough for referring your friend to us.

Deals

Something Bleu Hair & Makeup 1
Discount
Book your bridal group and bride with a minimum purchase of $1500 and receive 15% off.

Pricing

Something Bleu Hair & Makeup Price Rates

Team

Diane Perez
Diane Perez
Hair and Makeup Artist

I’ve been in the hair industry for 14 years. I’ve had the opportunity to be part of fashion shows, charity events, and special occasions. As part of my journey. I’ve also found a new passion with makeup, combining the two I am able to be part of bridal parties, engagement, or any special occasion needed.

Rocio Perez
Rocio Perez
Owner, Lead Hair Stylist

I began my career in hairstyling at the age of 15 as a shampoo assistant and worked my way up to a hairstylist position. I studied through the Chantilly Vocational Academy of Cosmetology and graduated in 1999 when i was 18. I am an American Board Certified Colorist that specializes in corrective color, blonde color and fantasy hair color. I am also a Socap, Babe, and Invisible Bead Hair Extension Specialist that can achieve looks to create fullness and/or length. I have received education from some of the top stylists in our industry to provide you the latest and most manageable styles to date.

Cassandra Estrada
Cassandra Estrada
Assistant

I'm currently enrolled in Paul Mitchell Cosmetology program in Florida. I have been in the beauty industry since I was 14 and love it. My favorite services are nails, makeup and color. I love being a part of the special events such as weddings, fashion shows and other formal events.

6536 old brick road #14 Windermere, FL, 34786
Location of (Something Bleu Hair & Makeup)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding