3340 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 1700, Atlanta, GA 30326 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry

Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry is your source for loose diamonds, jewelry and watches. We cut and polish our own diamonds creating the best selection, and we pass the savings to you. Our jewelry collections feature top bridal and fashion designers, including Tacori, Verragio, Simon G, ALOR, Gucci, Penny Preville, and many more. Our watch selection also features top designers including Michele, Hamilton, Raymond Weil, Oris, Ebel and more.

Follow Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry on

verragio instagram paradiso
danhov eleganza collection
michael b paris
Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry
gabriel co two toned ring
Show Room

98 Reviews for Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry

• Mike & Chi

Mike · Married on 12/01/2018

No Pressure Sales and Very Flexible

We purchased all 3 rings from Salomon Brothers at their location in Buckhead. We shopped around at multiple other stores but all of them made us feel like we had to make a purchase that day. At Salomon, the focus was to educate us, well me (the groom), on the diamond size, color, etc. I told the sales representative I was still shopping around. She was ok with it and just scheduled a follow call with me a few days later. At the end of it all, I felt like I made an educated, rational decision.

Beth · Married on 10/06/2018

I wanted a non-traditional (not a diamond) engagement ring. I have several friends who recommended them highly, and I connected with them via email to show them what I liked. They sourced the stones that were in the price range and with the look I was going for - and we went in and they helped us see what it might look like and went from there. I LOVE my ring and get so many compliments on it. They have a beautiful selection for everyone, but just wanted to give them a shout out for accommodating my special ring - i thought i was going to have to buy online and that was scary. This is a very high quality local jeweler with all price ranges. We are going today to pick up my wedding band and select my fiance's ring, too!

Harrison · Married on 10/18/2017

The entire Solomon Brothers team has been wonderful. Quality, service and going the extra mile for you are just part of their daily routine. I could not recommend them more highly!

Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks

Real Weddings

• Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design
    Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

The team at Solomon Brothers is an absolute dream to work with. As a wedding planner, I am always looking for vendors who not only have quality services + products, but also unparalleled customer service. I am always happy to say that Solomon Brothers is one of those vendors. Not only is their selection of jewelry absolutely breathtaking, their customer service and attention to detail is second to none. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality jewelry backed by a team that cares.

• Mike Jones Entertainment and Events
    Mike Jones Entertainment and Events Wedding DJs

I can endorse Solomon Brothers for the great service that was given to my wife and myself as we selected our wedding bands from the in 2012. Our contact was Amanda Copeland that steered us after we had searched for a unique design. Amanda, the owners and the service staff are top notch. We are always receiving compliments on my wife's wedding set. Thank You Solomon Brothers!!! Brides...make your way to SB before you make your final decision!

• 3340 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 1700 Atlanta, 30326 See on map
    4042660266 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday and Wednesday 10:00am to 6:00pm Tuesday and Thursday 10:00am to 8:00pm Friday and Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm Sunday 12:00pm to 5:00pm