Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Solo Koo Wedding Films

Solo is an award winning cinematographer, receiving two consecutive years of 'Thumbtack Best of 2015 & 2016 Award', two consecutive years of 'Weddingwire Couple's Choice Awards 2017 & 2018', as well as being featured on 'Wedding Sparrow', 'Wedding Chicks', 'Thumbtack Spotlight', and more.

Specializing in travels and destination weddings - frequent travel routes ranging from Virginia, North & South Carolina, D.C, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, and even to the west coast.

Utilizing industry standard equipment, Solo's films are cinematic & professional - as what past clients have described. Take a look at their work, and let it work speak for itself!

"It would be an honor to get to know more about you, and possibly serve you on your one and only day!" -Solo

Follow Solo Koo Wedding Films on

75cde4c4a0a80d94 lauren thumb
75cde4c4a0a80d94 lauren thumb

• Videos 5

56 Reviews for Solo Koo Wedding Films

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Booking Solo Koo as our wedding videographer was one of the best vendor choices we made for the wedding. My husband was on the fence about wanting a videographer, but I insisted and he is so thankful now. Solo's work is beyond your normal wedding footage that you see - his work is truly one of a kind. His romantic touch in all of the videos makes you feel like you are reliving your wedding day all over again with the exact emotions you had that day. No amount of still photos can do this. Additionally, I was so surprised to see all of the amazing shots Solo got because you hardly even notice he is there, but he delivers breathtaking, candid, and emotional footage of your wedding day. Do not wait any longer to book Solo Koo Wedding Films, as this will be the best decision you make for your wedding day (aside from obviously marrying the one you love!).

Sent on 01/03/2018

Lydia · Married on 09/09/2017

Let me start off by saying that if you are looking for a videographer for your wedding, look no further. Solo Koo is hands down the BEST videographer you will ever find! His work is so unique, personable, and is truly a work of art. Solo did an absolutely amazing job capturing our special day. Our wedding video, teaser trailer, and highlight wedding film literally take our breath away every single time we watch them. We honestly could not have asked for a better videographer for our wedding day. I can't tell you how much joy, tears, laughter, and smiles these videos have brought us. Our wedding videos are something we will look back at over the years and be able to relive our wedding day, thanks to Solo's amazing work. We are so thankful we booked him. He was great to work with from day 1, all the way until after the wedding. He had timely responses and was great about communication. He made sure to go all of the details with us and answer all of our questions. Solo and his second shooter were so easy to work with on the day of the wedding, and were very professional. Needless to say, I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Do yourself a favor, and book Solo Koo, it will be the best money you spend on your wedding day, you won't regret it. I would rate higher than 5 stars if wedding wire would let me!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

Solo was by far one of our favorite vendors to work with. I always received responses to my one-million questions the same day, and he makes the whole process so comfortable that it feels like you are working with an old friend. The videos we received are such cherished treasures because we now get to experience all the feels of our wedding day over and over again. If you are looking for someone to really capture the essence of your day in a cinematic and breathtaking style, then Solo is your guy.

Sent on 11/21/2017